- - - - -

Confused

8 replies to this topic

#1 Blo0dGusHeR

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:07 AM

LOL so its the future and stuffs right but like it feels like I'm driving a battle tank from WW1 ?? what to do ? Confused ? Is it supposed to feel liek garbage ?¿ Did the staff mean to make the game trash ?

#2 Rintero Pryde

• PipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

What are you comparing the game to? Give us a little more context. Are you driving an Assault Mech? Those are larger, slower, turn slow, etc. Pilot a light mech like, say, a Locust and see the difference.

#3 Blo0dGusHeR

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:26 AM

Microsofts version of the game > this game is what I'm comparing it to. Even in a light mech this game seems really limited. Honestly it makes the game slower paced and require less skill.. The way MS setup the mech loadouts was even better. IM JUST SO CONFUSED LOL ruined a good (dead) game

#4 Barkem Squirrel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

It also depends on the mech for the speed and field of view.

Griffins have great fields of view, but the shadow hawk (another 55 toner with about the same profile) had a restricted field of view.

It also makes a difference on the type of mech run. A stock urban mech, (slow and less slow) or the locust with a 190XL in the bugger. Then there is the dire whale wolf, king crab or the atlas when comparing them to an executioner.

#5 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:34 AM

precisely which Mech(s) are you using, you say it seems slow and unresponsive, if you purchase a Mech and do not do any upgrades it will feel slow and probably not have the best handeling, also if you purchased e.g. the Kit Fox or Adder thise are slow Light Mechs designed to handle more like the average Medium than Lights, and as they are omnimechs the engine and some other stuff is fixed, this gives you the ability to swap hardpoints between varients for much more weapon freedom than Battlemechs (where you can change engine, armor type, heatsink type, structure type and have no fixed equipment but do have fixed hardpoints).

please give us more information on your complaints so we can help you resolve them

#6 S 0 L E N Y A

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:14 PM

So go play the M$ version.

We miss you already.

#7 Amatsukaze

• PipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 98 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image

I wondered how a guy with almost 100 posts could ask a question like this so I looked at his posts...

#8 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

View PostAmatsukaze, on 23 February 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

I wondered how a guy with almost 100 posts could ask a question like this so I looked at his posts...

ok, you are right, I went into his profile and tried to look up posts by him, but found I could only see stuff from today, so I did a forum search and found posts going back to 2012.
this is no new player asking questions but a veteran trolling the new players and regulars in the new player help forum, this should be in general discussion (until it is moved to jetisoned communitation), not new player help, because it is not someone asking for help or trying to help new players.

reported.

#9 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

[mod]Due to unconstructive topic,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users