Mwo On Gpd-Win?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Microbus

Rookie

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

Has anyone here tried to get MWO to run on a GPD-Win yet? Yes I know it won't be ideal and all that but has anyone actually tried it yet? I'm curious what the results may have been like.

#2 ninjitsu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 402 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

I didn't know what a GPD-Win was, had to google it. The one I saw had intel integrated graphics, on an intel atom processor. Theres a very, very good chance it won't even be able to launch the game.

#3 Pur3n8tive

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 01:43 PM

I have a GPD win 3 and so far I haven't been able to get it to work. I've reinstalled twice and now I'm installing the stand alone from the website to see if that will be a difference. I really want to play this on my GPD

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 09:39 PM

The client is not different wether you install standalone or steam. Depending on the issue you run into it might be the 11th gen Intel that causes the issue. See https://mwomercs.com...l-cpus-and-mwo/ for a possible fix.

#5 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 12 August 2021 - 12:38 AM

View PostMicrobus, on 02 March 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

Has anyone here tried to get MWO to run on a GPD-Win yet? Yes I know it won't be ideal and all that but has anyone actually tried it yet? I'm curious what the results may have been like.

why buying such overpriced, sub-optimal gaming experience garbage xD ?
with the ammount of buttons this trashcan has, there is no possibility that you beeing able to play mwo properly.seriously, this is worse then a joystick.

Edited by 1312SHR1312, 12 August 2021 - 12:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users