8 replies to this topic

#1 Periphones

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBavarian

Posted 03 March 2017 - 10:33 AM

i still posted that the ZOOM window in Window not more exsist!

hoped they woudt do it now to testversion2 but i was wrong.

i do miss that feature really and liked to have my little Zoom window in window back!

periphones

#2 ChrisTop

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

Too many options. This gave me a headache looking at all the options trying to figure out what I wanted. Needs simplifying maybe and total unlocks reducing.

Also, why do I have to buy upgrades I dont wont to get to the ones I do?? Especially in the weapon tree! Scrap that in several trees.

And, PIP view needs to stay in game for ADV Zoom, this gives not only the ADV view but a peripheral view outside the PIP window. DSR makes the PIP more defined and I would hate to lose this.

To round off PGI, new system sux as is. I would rather stay to current. That said I believe what your doing to the skill tree is A step on the right direction. But please let me choose the branches I want without stepping through those I do not want or that do not suit the play style for my mechs, if you intend to implement this

Edited by ChrisTop, 05 March 2017 - 03:04 PM.

#3 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

View PostPeriphones, on 03 March 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

i do miss that feature really and liked to have my little Zoom window in window back!

periphones

I agree 110% The zoom window has been a part of Mechwarrior for over a decade. We all miss it. PGI, put the zoom window back in the game. If it doesn't fit in the skill tree, make it like ecm, or bap, or targeting computer and let us add it to the mechs that need it.

There is no reason to take this feature away from players after it has been part of the game for so long.

#4 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

View PostPeriphones, on 03 March 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

periphones

are you talking about the advance Zoom ? or is this something that was removed before I started playing 5 months ago

#5 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

In the new PTS server there are no modules and the "advanced zoom" does not pop up a window for targeting. This feature was in the older Mechwarrior computer games and has been in MWO as well. Now with the new skill tree it has disappeared from the PTS server.

It is still in the game on the live servers, just not in the PTS ones

#6 Knighthawk26

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBlack Forest

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:37 PM

I am also of the opinion that we would be better of with no changes than with the currently planned ones. The new skill tree is definitely not ready for deployment yet. And the greatly reduced number of players commenting on this second version seems to indicate that the bad first rollout diminished enthusiasm for a good idea,

#7 Xaat Xuun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 954 posts
  • LocationA hypervelocity planet

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

View PostKnighthawk26, on 05 March 2017 - 03:30 PM, said:

In the new PTS server there are no modules and the "advanced zoom" does not pop up a window for targeting. This feature was in the older Mechwarrior computer games and has been in MWO as well. Now with the new skill tree it has disappeared from the PTS server.

It is still in the game on the live servers, just not in the PTS ones

it was in the skill tree, in the sensor tree
I had advance zoom, if I placed SP into it

#8 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:41 AM

I had and also used Adv Zoom with no problem. I do not see well and I need it, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users