4 replies to this topic

#1 Heketon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 158 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

I will admit to being incredibly frustrated with the mobility tree. My Jenner feels completely nerfed. It is possible that it is due to my lack of skill with skill trees though.

I find the need to have hill climb before you can get to any of the other nodes frustrating. My light mechs are able to climb hills fine, especially if they have jump jets. There is no good reason to have to take hill climb.

It would be better if the trees were stars. Each node expanding out from a central node and not entirely dependent on possibly inappropriate nodes.

I'm not quite at the point where I will rage quit the game when this system comes in, but I'm darned close.

#2 Daniel Cromwell

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

I took my locust out fully master the mobility tree.. Dear lord I was running into everything cause I could not control the bloody thing. As a light pilot the new skill tree will make them easy kills. Speed is life but not if you can not control where or how you get there.

#3 Cato Phoenix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

I think my 1V, with the quirk changes, loses 50% turning rate, and thats if I fully invest into the mobility tree.

You know, but I guess I get all those vastly needed ARM PITCH QUIRKS for my LOCUST so really I should be eager.

#4 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 09:34 AM

Ditto. It seemed like almost everything I was driving was swaying or lurching somewhere.

MOST players do not know Yaw and Haw and what the funk ever.

All Mechs should have some standard mobility pluses. The Skill tree should make them better, not semi as good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users