MAJESTIC TOURNAMENT COMMENTATOR

51 replies to this topic

#1 M4J35T1C

Rookie

• The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:59 PM

Would like to be a commentator for next year's MWO Champions Tournament and even any more thereafter. Who would like to help bring this to PGI's attention and get me in the booth? Thanks in advance for all the awesome support!

#2 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 05 March 2017 - 11:38 PM

I suggest that you upload a video of a drop that you did comments on. That would help to get on D. Fisher's chair... Especially for those people who don't know you.

#3 mouser42

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 382 posts
  • Locationb-more

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

M4J35T1C would make a great commentator for the next championship Tournament. I would not mind seeing him team up with either Baradul or Suggles Time. That would be fun to watch.

#4 Wendal

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

I think that this would be a great idea. Also include a link to an example for those who are unaware of you that showcases your commentary style.

#5 The King Tut

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:17 PM

I never post on this forum. However as a viewer of the last tournament, someone who has spent some money on the game, and the worst tier 1 player, I think M4J35T1C would be a great addition.

#6 LouisTerrin

Rookie

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:19 PM

View Postmouser42, on 09 March 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

M4J35T1C would make a great commentator for the next championship Tournament. I would not mind seeing him team up with either Baradul or Suggles Time. That would be fun to watch.

Snuggles is a bro, but I don't think he's cut out for official tournament commentating. Baradul has rough time zone issues for doing live stuff with people on the other side of the world. Would totally be down with him doing like the Europe server qualifier matches or something though. M4J has a fast, high energy commentating style that I'm having trouble thinking of a good match for.

#7 Kojak Bear

• PipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:24 PM

Definitely, 100% YES!!!! [color=#333333]#M4J35T1CforMWOWC[/color]

#8 BrrtWarthog

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostCyrilis, on 05 March 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

I suggest that you upload a video of a drop that you did comments on. That would help to get on D. Fisher's chair... Especially for those people who don't know you.

M4J35T1C has been uploading videos for a long time, here's his Youtube channel. Out of all the Youtubers I follow that cover MWO (which is pretty much all of them), I can't think of anyone who would be better suited for commentating on the tournaments. He brings a level of enthusiasm that no one else does, and his efforts to bring community members together by doing group drops during streams and providing a 24/7 Teamspeak server for anyone who wants to use it are second to none.

#M4J35T1CSMACHETE4COMMENTATOR

#9 Drilledge

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:40 PM

I think M4J35T1C would make an awesome commentator for the next tournament, he brings excitement to the game, And if you want even more interest and excitement bring Baradul and Snuggles along for additional commentators.
#M4J35T1CforMWOWC

Drilledge

#10 DanDanBinks

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

i am a big fan of M4J35T1C. i would love to see him do the commentary he is knowledgeable high energy and very exciting. i think he will make a great sportscaster for MWO 100%. thank you PGI

Edited by DanDanBinks, 09 March 2017 - 08:49 PM.

#11 PANZER 666

Rookie

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

I think M4J35TIC would make a great commentary like in wrestling and have Snuggles and Baradul do interview with the pilots before and after the matches. Thanks PgI hope your reading these please.
P.S
WE NEED NEW MAP's

Edited by Panzer 666, 09 March 2017 - 10:22 PM.

#12 enok82

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 10:51 PM

I'd watch the crap out of the Championship with M4J35TiC as a commentator!

#13 Empee

Rookie

• The Angel
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:02 PM

A fun and IMO a really considerable idea. I agree. As for Snuggles, maybe he should express his opinion too, but his voice is not as loud as it should be. And not even half as loud as the voice of the "Screaming Lord" M4J35T1C Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

As for Baradul. I'd love it, and I think he would be able to travel to the Tournament location to comment some matches (to erase the TimeZone problem). But he's German and as much as I like his very good english, I think it's not "pure" enough to apply for a commentator. He should also express his opinion here.

Edited by Empee, 09 March 2017 - 11:06 PM.

#14 xXJ35T3RXx

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:59 PM

Majestic and Molten Metal. This must happen.

#15 Jens Jensen

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Would pay money for this Posted Image

Overwatchin the whole scene in youtube and twitch, I see no competition for M4J35T1C, great talent in linguistic performance and also transporting the emotional / enthusiastic aspects into the game footage. Additional great content in analysis and advise to playerbase. Absolutely worth it !!

Best Regards and good Luck

Jens Jensen

#16 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

What about TheB33f?

#17 Wegrotzer

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

I would love that to happen!

#18 Daemonara

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:50 AM

Yes, this needs to happen!

#19 Rurikk82

• Pip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 19 posts
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 10 March 2017 - 04:59 AM

Love M4J35T1C's work. He'd be darn near if not perfect for the applied role. Heck I'd actually watch the tournament with his brand of commentary. PGI should bring him in for it

#20 Larsh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Lanner
  • The Lanner
  • 272 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationYinz all going to EnP at PGH n'at?

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:52 AM

I would definitely watch more of another MWO Tournament if we had M4J35T1C as one of the commentators. His YouTube channel has been live for some time now, and he has the personality and voice to keep people engaged in the game.

Also, one thing that PGI is missing out on is reaching out to the large YouTube community. I've found that many people begin playing MWO because of the YouTube channels that broadcast it's content. Having someone like M4J35T1C partnered with PGI would bridge the gap between some of the players that don't always stop here at the forums.

If you don't know who M4J35T1C is, I would suggest to check out his channel here: https://www.youtube....KEQ28LT4GMYxHoA , and check out his weekly livestreams that are on the weekend.

--Larsh--

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users