Returning To Game, And All My Mechs Are Gone, Including Founders Mechs

2 replies to this topic

#1 Yeshua

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

So I just downloaded the game again after a long break. I finish up the install and log in. All I have are trail mechs. Is this normal? I know I had MC and Almost all the Packs from founders threw the Clan invasion pack.

Any ideas?

It also says I have only 3 posts, and am new to this forum. Did my account get wiped?

Edited by Yeshua, 13 March 2017 - 09:15 PM.

#2 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:07 AM

when you click on <<'Mech select>> on the top left, you will be brought to your 'Mech hangar.
On the yery top you will find two sliders (basically thy look like this: O-O-O)
one says trial - owned - both. the other says IS - Clan - both.

switch these two sliders to 'both' and all your mechs will be there. Its a filter introduced some time ago to provide better sorting and better overview. In case this doesn't work... try support.

concerning the number of posts... The forum only counts posts back to something like a few months (or a year, I dont know the number). They posts are still there, but for some reason not shown on your profile anymore

Edited by Cyrilis, 14 March 2017 - 12:12 AM.

#3 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,655 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

Also, make sure you are logging in with the correct email address attached to that particular account?

Hmm, I believe he found the correct email address for his account as Yeshua Kerensky which has now been renamed to PROCYON ALPHA

The cached page for Yeshua Kerensky
http://webcache.goog...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users