Skilltree Refund

No replies to this topic

#1 Vulk Kell

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 30 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:16 AM

i was a merc for a while and ran about the IS playing about, then the clans came and I joined up with them - now I hear that XP and C-bills spent on those clunkers I don't run anymore are going to stay there.... forever.... that sounds kind of unfair to me - and fairly unjust - so my suggestion is this - if you OWN and RUN the mech - you should keep all THAT XP and $$$ in those mechs - but all the mechs we NO LONGER OWN/RUN that XP should be converted to GXP and the CBILLS spent refunded for those IS parts and such that will not go on my clan mechs - why sell it for chump change? I could understand getting 75% of the Cbill cost but the amount we get now making a wrong build can literally RUIN you... and with no way to temp edit Trial mechs or test out new builds in say the academy or private drops --- it makes things rough for just about anyone who wants to try out a build but doesnt wanna burn a months worth of hard earned credits on it... or wanting to master out a mech if only the XP that was on those IS mechs were available to be Un-setable so I could move them over permanently. Just an idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users