3 replies to this topic

#1 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

New troop looking for a group. Semi active right now, want to serve the Dragon.
Currently piloting:
OR1-K (Oni Kage)
LCT-1V (Skipper)
DRG-1N (Kage Busho)
PNT-8Z (Manx)
BJ-1(C) (Side Step)
CRB-27B (Temper Flare)

Waiting on release:
Assassin mechs
Annihilator Mechs with "Mean Baby"
"Katana Kat" Panther

If you're looking for another missile magnet, I'm you man!

#2 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:36 PM

Still looking for a group/unit. Have found that I do best with something a little more mobile and with a balanced weapons load out. Currently my preferred mechs are the Dragon, Uziel, Archer, Rifleman, and Blackjack, all of which are set up with load outs I came up with for my style of play. I also have Locusts, Javelins, Panthers, Urbanmechs, Spider, Crab, Assassins, Uziel, Vindicator, Orion and Annihilators, and again they are all seriously modified to my own preferences.
I don't play every day, sometimes I don't get a chance to play every week, but I would like to belong to a unit that would allow me to learn and also team with people that I can use tactics with. If you are looking for a team player that has a wide variety of mechs to choose from, has played the miniatures game off and on since 1985 and even was once ranked in the Kali95 leagues, I would enjoy a chance to try out!

#3 FallingAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 627 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:48 AM

Best way to find groups is on teamspeak

View PostMech The Dane, on 29 June 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

Posted Image

The Gateway to the Draconis Combine

T'was a sullen day when the Original Kurita TS failed, but the stalwart champions of the Combine refused to falter. Instead they called upon their FRR brethren and hatched a scheme to combine their two teamspeaks. Since that day the MechWarriors of House Kurita have fought, died and won on the new Kurita TS alongside FRR and other IS pilots.

The Kurita Hub is a TS3 server open to all House Kurita/DCMS pilots and associated outfits. As communication is the key to success it is our hope that the DCMS and unaligned pilots alike will come to the Hub to coordinate in their fight against the Clans.

The Teamspeak3 VoIP client can be downloaded here FOORRR FREEEEEEE, and the Hub can be accessed using the information below.

DNS Address: frrhub.isengrim.org
Password: Dragon

If you have any questions or problems with the Hub feel free to contact a unit Sho Sa, myself or Scuro.

Posted Image
DCMS/FRR Discord

We also maintain a Discord server that you can join: Here
If you use Discord, feel free to join it and us in conversation.

A few helpful links..

Edited by FallingAce, 30 September 2017 - 08:49 AM.

#4 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Thank you, I'll check into that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users