- - - - -

A Bunch Of Questions

21 replies to this topic

#21 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

View PostLunar Steel Viper, on 22 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

Could you help me out then? Could you make my request for me, because the sooner it is done the better, and I am not having alot of time at the moment to just play the game.

Oh and add Ymir / Ragnarok Assault mechs in the suggestion as well.

While I can't speak for other people, it's generally preferred that the person who came up with the suggestion, be the one to post the topic.

But even so, I doubt PGI cares to change the sprites of the weapons since they have a lot of more important things they are trying to release. Things that have been in the pipe for like... 5 years...

Believe me when I say, I would love different colors of a lot of things, considering I am color blind to at least 2 colors... but I have realized... colors are not a priority in PGIs development time line.

As for mechs... they rarely care what mechs people want. It's been like 3 years long past due, that people with a lot of money invested, have been screaming for the mad cat mk2... sure it's finally on the horizon... but... yah... I digress.

#22 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

View PostAleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky, on 22 March 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

While I can't speak for other people, it's generally preferred that the person who came up with the suggestion, be the one to post the topic.

But even so, I doubt PGI cares to change the sprites of the weapons since they have a lot of more important things they are trying to release. Things that have been in the pipe for like... 5 years...

Believe me when I say, I would love different colors of a lot of things, considering I am color blind to at least 2 colors... but I have realized... colors are not a priority in PGIs development time line.

As for mechs... they rarely care what mechs people want. It's been like 3 years long past due, that people with a lot of money invested, have been screaming for the mad cat mk2... sure it's finally on the horizon... but... yah... I digress.

As he said, he cannot make the suggestions because he cannot post in any forum other than this one. The various lasers in the game now are different colors. Why would they not use various and sundry colors for the new ones?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users