#1 Scum of the Earth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I bought these really great foot pedals awhile back all in the hopes of running them specifically with MWO. After a bit of troubleshooting (and a Windows 10 update...) I seem to have successfully have them set up in MWO now. The only "problem" is, I seem to be disillusioned in my expectations of what and how they would work in game.

Currently, of the 3 pedals available, the only 1 working is the "gas" pedal. It seems to work fine in that the more it travels as I push down, the faster I move forward and letting up lets me come to a complete stop. However, reverse is a bit trickier as I have to lift up on the pedal with my toes to go into reverse. I had hoped to set up reserve on the "brake" pedal but I can't seem to be able to pull that off in the settings. Plus, I had these expectations of setting the "clutch" up as either a Jump Jets or a MASC switch but again the settings don't seem to support that in game.

Is my grand scheme of being able to use all 3 pedals to function just an illusion? I know several players have stated they use pedals in the game but are we left with just basically everything I just described of how they work in game? Or, do people have a set-up that lets them use all three (or 2) pedals? Thank you for your assistance.

#2 Flapdrol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:25 AM

do the peldals come with a little tool? in the logitech profiler I can set the pedals of my wheel to "combined", which should make the throttle and brake pedal work on one axis, that way brake pedal should result in reverse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users