1 reply to this topic

#1 Rakshasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 560 posts
  • LocationThe Underhive, Pomme De Terre

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:03 PM

As terrible as it is to admit, I'm kind of looking forwards to the Annihilator and the Uziel. I'm almost certainly guilty of horrible meta thought-crimes for that, but I can't help myself - Alex's redesigns are sweet, sweet crack Posted Image So I've been mucking around in Solaris Skunkwerks to see what can be done with the released stats for the ANH-MB Mean Baby.

I’ve theorycrafted a non-XL mixed PPC fire support package using some of the new upcoming tech (assuming that it's released, and that it also has with the same weights and sizes as the TT modules), because I'm a sucker for PPC boats and also a monster:-

Engine: 300 LFE (48.6kmh)
Armour: 608 Light Ferro-Fibrous
Weapons: 2x ER Medium Laser, 2x Heavy PPC, 2x Light PPC, 4x S-SRM4, 4x S-SRM Ammo
Heat Sinks: 16 Double

Head: 1x ER Medium Laser
Left Arm: 1x Heavy PPC, 1x Light PPC, 1x DHS
Left Torso: 2x S-SRM4, 2x S-SRM4 Ammo, CASE, 1x DHS
Centre Torso: 1x ER Medium Laser
Right Torso: 2x S-SRM4, 2x S-SRM4 Ammo, CASE, 1x DHS
Right Arm: 1x Heavy PPC, 1x Light PPC, 1x DHS
Left Leg: None
Right Leg: None

It lacks the Streak power of the base build, but armour is much thicker and it can survive a side torso blowout. 16 DHS same as the base build, probably going to struggle to keep everything cool but volley firing the PPC’s should keep things mostly manageable (mostly). Not a meta-build, but I’d be willing to give it a shot. At least until the Thug comes out…it'll happen, I just have to believe...

Edited by Rakshasa, 19 March 2017 - 03:05 PM.

#2 Trenchbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:34 PM

I'm sad to say, but I fully expect 90% of Mean Baby's I come across to be LRM boats.

I might run quad ASRM-6 with HPPC or LPL backup though, if I get it.

Edited by Catten Hart, 28 March 2017 - 07:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users