Sorry For The Bother

7 replies to this topic

#1 0ldbiker

• Pip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

to make a long story short ...i was recruited and the leader bugged out and im the only member with no powers ...what should i do? ...and will it change my stats?

im listed as 1VAN

Edited by 0ldbiker, 21 March 2017 - 11:09 AM.

#2 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Posted Image

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:18 AM

View Post0ldbiker, on 21 March 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

to make a long story short ...i was recruited and the leader bugged out and im the only member with no powers ...what should i do? ...and will it change my stats?

im listed as 1VAN

I'm presuming you were invited (and accepted the invite) into a unit in the game. And that somehow the leader (and any/everyone else) left the unit. And that, somehow, you are the only person left in the unit but are not the leader so you can't do anything (such as inviting other members into said unit).

Best thing I can suggest is to just leave the unit. There should be no penalties for doing so, and you can leave a unit at any time.

#4 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:55 AM

View PostTesunie, on 21 March 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

I'm presuming you were invited (and accepted the invite) into a unit in the game. And that somehow the leader (and any/everyone else) left the unit. And that, somehow, you are the only person left in the unit but are not the leader so you can't do anything (such as inviting other members into said unit).

Best thing I can suggest is to just leave the unit. There should be no penalties for doing so, and you can leave a unit at any time.

This is correct, even if it was a loyalist unit it should not have an adverse effect on your relationship with the chosen faction... Only if you quit the FACTION are there implications to your gameplay, and *only* for Faction Gameplay...

#5 Dilbot

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts
  • LocationScotchland

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

If you're looking for a new and active Davion unit to join then check out the 502nd. Drop by the website at http://502ndpanzer.enjin.com/ or come find someone on the team speak channel at ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345.
We won't leave you in the lurch like your previous unit seemed to and we're all pretty casual.

#6 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

yes, if you are looking for Davion groups then jump on that teamspeak server, I am with C4 and you can check us out there or at the webpage http://c4mercs.enjin.com , Hope your future endeavors are more fun

#7 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:49 PM

Just dont break Loyalty to the faction and there is no penalty for leaving the unit.. The aforementioned House Davion TS server (ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345) IS the place to find other Davion units to drop with... We'll leave the light on..

#8 Angm4r

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

View PostAylward, on 22 March 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Just dont break Loyalty to the faction and there is no penalty for leaving the unit.. The aforementioned House Davion TS server (ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345) IS the place to find other Davion units to drop with... We'll leave the light on..

And the mech bay open...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users