Future Tech

3 replies to this topic

#1 ShooterMcGavin80

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:17 PM

Hey, I'm a relative newcomer (just started playing 2 weeks ago)

And I love this game. So much fun. Quick thing: I'm worried about this new future tech release. I feel like all the new options will just make everything a little too crazy and change some of the fundamental formulas. Is the future tech is going to be available to be installed in ALL mechs?

I feel like a cooler way to do it would be to just release a new group of 'future' mechs, and only the new group of mechs can use the future technology items. To further flesh it out, maybe slowly introduce new updated variant models of old classic mechs that also can take the future tech.

Pardon me in my ignorance if this is already the plan...

#2 Alceroi

• PipPip
  • The Challenger
  • The Challenger
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:32 PM

although this isnt a horrible idea despite you not being around long tbh the stuff given is shown to what is going to who,

like rotaries are only IS and Heavy lasers for clans yet there are some items like the machine guns going to both sides however I believe clans got the crappy end of the stick and should get a laser heat sink and artermis V systems since we aren't getting a whole lot to begin with and should balance itself out regarding new tech once the skill tree comes out after further balancing and such...

also to basically anwser your question look at the bottom and read this post more closely
https://mwomercs.com/civil-war-update

happy hunting!

Edited by HolyBishop, 22 March 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#3 ShooterMcGavin80

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:11 AM

View PostHolyBishop, on 22 March 2017 - 08:32 PM, said:

also to basically anwser your question look at the bottom and read this post more closely

Thanks for the response man, appreciated.

#4 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

can we really call it future tech at this point?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users