- - - - -

Need Help Here ... To Find Group For Ts Partner ...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mercedez

Rookie

• Giant Helper
  • 6 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:27 AM

hi guys ... !

IT's been 8 month now im playing MWO as an inner sphere faction Loyalist ....
I change my mind for CLAN Faction cause i realy like the Omni pod and all the possibility it's make.
I realy enjoying to be a scout with the NARC missile.

Anyway .... to do it quick as much as possible ... i just want to know how i can play MWO with TeamSpeak
I see on the newbie TAB, 2 adresses ... one EU and an other NA (they say ... with more Peep's)
But WHERE im writhing this adresse ... I try on TS no result ... they talk about an adresse on TS with multiple channel mix matching ... What is this adresse ... ?
im looking for frensk TS channel if it's possible but i speak a little english and im trying to improve, So ... if english Peep's can be a little patient with me i can be part of an english unit team Faction on teamSpeak

To conclude im playing with the shadow cat with ballistique weapons and an ECM plus an UAV
The UAV is expansive but well played not so ... cause you only use it when your team start to over look

And ... Thats it ... Thanks for reading and i hope someone can ask me a MSG soon cause im playing MWO for all day to day ... Posted Image

-J-F

-As MERCEDEZ on MWO

#2 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:41 AM

NGNG has a public teamspeak. Comstar has one too I think. Its been a long while since I've tried either.

If playing with a regular group interests you there are plenty of units out there. You could always post something in the hiring hall, too. https://mwomercs.com...ons-merc-corps/

May be able to find a group that speaks your language.

Forumites, is there an up-to-date listing of public TS channels? My searches all turn up years old info.

Edited by Roughneck45, 23 March 2017 - 05:42 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users