New Tech And Skilltree

No replies to this topic

#1 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:07 AM

With the New Tech coming up it would have been smart to take the new Skilltree as it was proposed!
if you count the weapons, knowing each weapon has it's own set of modules in the current system. One range and one cooldown module.
Those are 74 modules only for the weapons. I didn't count Laser-AMS.
74 modules for 1 of each will cost you 222.000.000 C-Bills!
That would have been an equivalent of 54 fully mastered mechs! Including Radar Derp, Seismic etc. etc. And then you even haven't bought all the Systems yet. Yet unlocked the Modules with GXP...

With the new skill tree I could have skilled Ballistics, tried Rotary 5 vs Rotary 2, swapped to Ultra 20s back to Ultra 10's to Ac5 to Ac2 to Heavy Machinegun. The only points of respec I would have needed are if I chose to specialize Gauss, LBX etc.
Same with Energy, PPC, Light PPC, Heavy PPC, etc.
Missiles, MRM, SRM, LRM, Rocket ... each.

To fully understand, skill and utilize each and every mech you own, you might be in a deeper grind than you thought you would have been with the new tree. that is as long as PGI doesn't implement it. And we know how fast Energy Draw has been implemented!

Special Thanks go out to all the "Customization will be punished" - Cryhards, as well as all the Swappers out there. gg close

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users