- - - - -

What Is The Best Bestest Bestie Of Bestitude?

28 replies to this topic

#21 Gibson Ibanez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

Was going to buy an Urbie for the April 1st event.

Which one is best?

April fools! ..... *crickets chirp* *awkward silence*

Edited by Gibson Ibanez, 01 April 2017 - 04:40 PM.

#22 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 02 April 2017 - 07:38 AM

View PostGibson Ibanez, on 01 April 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Was going to buy an Urbie for the April 1st event.

Which one is best?

April fools! ..... *crickets chirp* *awkward silence*

The correct answer is the Spider-V. Just dont use a meta build.

#23 Gibson Ibanez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

Hahaha!

I have seen more and more Spiders lately. They seem like they are almost as hard to kill as an Arctic Cheetah. I fought one in my Urbie and took a leg but he killed me with that lpl ct of his and killed another teammate rightnafter while hobbling around with one leg!

#24 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

View PostGibson Ibanez, on 02 April 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

I have seen more and more Spiders lately. They seem like they are almost as hard to kill as an Arctic Cheetah.

yes, they used to be far harder to kill than the Arctic Cheetah. which made up for their lack of firepower, the rescale last year caused a significant size increase made the Spider somewhat less durable but they are still great.

the Viper has replaced Spider as my goto fast Mech because it jumps a lot higher with its 4 tons spent on 8 Jumpjets, than my 5V with 5.5 tons spent on 11 JumpJets and has better hardpoints, although the SDR is more durable than the 10 ton heavier VPR

#25 chucklesMuch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,424 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:03 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 02 April 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

yes, they used to be far harder to kill than the Arctic Cheetah. which made up for their lack of firepower, the rescale last year caused a significant size increase made the Spider somewhat less durable but they are still great.

the Viper has replaced Spider as my goto fast Mech because it jumps a lot higher with its 4 tons spent on 8 Jumpjets, than my 5V with 5.5 tons spent on 11 JumpJets and has better hardpoints, although the SDR is more durable than the 10 ton heavier VPR

Vipers are neat. I'm not quite sure when they transitioned from just fun to fun and effective for me (prolly when I got access to the reinforcement omni pods for cbills). Though I'm currently spending much more time in cicada's (as im concerned ST, might neuter cicada's)

#26 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

View PostchucklesMuch, on 16 April 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

Vipers are neat. I'm not quite sure when they transitioned from just fun to fun and effective for me (prolly when I got access to the reinforcement omni pods for cbills). Though I'm currently spending much more time in cicada's (as im concerned ST, might neuter cicada's)

for me I loved them as soon as they released but they became my absolute most effective and go-to fast ride when the Reinforcement pods became purchasable so I could build the amazing 6ERSL 4 MG VPR-M. I realy love Machine Guns.

#27 chucklesMuch

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:45 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 16 April 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

for me I loved them as soon as they released but they became my absolute most effective and go-to fast ride when the Reinforcement pods became purchasable so I could build the amazing 6ERSL 4 MG VPR-M. I realy love Machine Guns.

I couldn't agree more!

kfx-c, shc-p & vpr-c were all taken from 0 skills to mastered using 4mg's and oh and some other weapons... (8mg cheetah & 8 mg mist lynx can't come fast enough).

Edit: To be fair I'm currently running the rather hot 8xspl (ironically, there are times that it functions better once I have lost an arm - lol).

Edited by chucklesMuch, 16 April 2017 - 05:55 PM.

#28 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

View PostchucklesMuch, on 16 April 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

I couldn't agree more!

kfx-c, shc-p & vpr-c were all taken from 0 skills to mastered using 4mg's and oh and some other weapons... (8mg cheetah & 8 mg mist lynx can't come fast enough).

Edit: To be fair I'm currently running the rather hot 8xspl (ironically, there are times that it functions better once I have lost an arm - lol).

I am still waiting for the Piranah to be announced, there are 12 MGs + 3 lasers on 1 varient, although the 6MG + 3E ACH and 8MG +3E MLX are looking great

#29 chucklesMuch

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,424 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:06 AM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 16 April 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

I am still waiting for the Piranah to be announced, there are 12 MGs + 3 lasers on 1 varient, although the 6MG + 3E ACH and 8MG +3E MLX are looking great

20(ton) clam Piranha would be mint. Equally want and don't want mg's nerfed.

I'm tempted to get the MLX hero, scrimp in a little armour for 8xmg, 4xspl (not much ammo). - will play around once it's available.

Edit; ton

Edited by chucklesMuch, 17 April 2017 - 12:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users