#1 Joseph Ward

• PipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 75 posts
  • LocationOFFWORLD

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:39 PM

Hi devs,

While it seems we Clan loyalists are being thrown some crumbs here and there with the upcomming Civil War etc technology expansions - I thought I might suggest a few more 'nice to haves' for Clan, lest we get too carried away giving all the new toys to IS.. and don't get me wrong, I love cutting the Freebirth to pieces despite your constant nerfing our mechs and equipment; especially when they keep whinging and moaning to you and you obviously keep listening and bending to their every whim - because we always find a way to use what we have better than they do - but it would be nice if you incentivised playing as Clan slightly more than you are - because if you want anyone playing Clan at all, then we could use a few fresh faces among our ranks - and a few more cool toys to keep them happy.

Suggested new equipment:

Clan laser-reflective armour
Clan reactive armour (anti ballistic / anti missile)
Clan Arrow IV artillery missiles
Clan Inferno SRMs

I preface all of the above with "CLAN" - so as not to cause confusion and end up with all of the above being gifted to IS, as seems to be the theme with the 80%~20% ratio of new tech to IS / Clan ratio being plainly demonstrated by you.

Suggested new mechs:

Naga
Grizzly
Stone Rhino
Warhammer IIC
Rifleman IIC
Atlas IIC
Turakina

Suggested new dropship:

Clan UNION-C Class dropship. Come on, it's canon. We can't all have the same DS. Think how much better the game would look with it. All globey and round and all.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

oh yeah, and a plasma cannon, please.

#3 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:28 PM

there is a reason clans are not getting much....

the IS needs a buff bad. I was worried clan was going to get a nerf I hope the new tech in July makes that unnecessary but right now the balance is so far off its killing community warfare fast

#4 Joseph Ward

• PipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 75 posts
  • LocationOFFWORLD

Posted 26 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

View PostCichol Balor, on 25 March 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

there is a reason clans are not getting much....

the IS needs a buff bad. I was worried clan was going to get a nerf I hope the new tech in July makes that unnecessary but right now the balance is so far off its killing community warfare fast

really?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users