Wish To Have My Pilot Rating Perminately To 0

5 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Wildstar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

dear Piranha games my wish is to have my pilot rating on MWO perminately to 0 because all game I get in are bad totally. I will admit I do not play well on here but the so called teams except the clan or unit players win most of the time and the match maker on here sucks. yes this a bit of a rant but this happens a lot to many people on here. and to say I don't hate the game per say...but it doesn't help if even if it is a game no one is a team here at all. at least on random games the team efforts by veteran units and clans are fun for them but not to some that are loners that don't feel like playing in a unit or don't have friends on here

#2 Joe Wildstar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

sorry I ranted on this guys I just wanted to say my peace on issues in-game though don't know if this was the right place to post this. if piranha does or can't change my pilot rating I don't care much now. just disheartend by how the game is for me. I love the game just not losing all the time. I may play seriously because I want to make an effort to win but if not many players just go and hide and snipe mostly then it doesn't make the game fun

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:45 AM

posting a request in the forums is highly unlikely to get anything done.

if you want your PSR reset I believe the only way to have that happen it to create a new account.

you could try contacting support, possibly accounts@mwomercs.com and ask them to reset your PSR it is worth a try but, considering the reason it exists is to try to ensure fair games, and especialy to prevent the more skilled players from preying on the new or less skilled players, I think it is unlikely they would do so

#4 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 28 March 2017 - 08:30 AM

About 3 or 4 months ago I had one of those epiphany things. I decided to view every lose and death as a failing on my part and not the teams. Life got easier. My range of mechs I drove is smaller. My kdr climbed quite a bit. My WL ratio is still about the same. I don't know if it will work for you, but it worth a try.

Cheers!

#5 Joe Wildstar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

i have currently only 4 IS mechs now had more but sold them I have an atlas AS7-S and a stalker 3M a PHX-3M phoenix hawk and a WLF-2 Wolfhound at the moment so having only a lance of mech's helps a bit had a few clan mech's but sold them too only one I have of clan is a Myst Lynx I got on steam as a DLC I also got a centurion freebee but it doesn't have weapons or an enging at the moment because I somewhat didn't like it. I know my skills in a battlemech are not too good I try and be a front line guy but mostly try to hold the line as most matches the teams I am on just go dumb ssitting and sniping a lot when someone calls to push . lol sometimes I wish I could kick with my Atlas to get some guys to move and Atlas is only good if it has support side to side of it

#6 762 NATO

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts
  • LocationUnder the desk of the Magestrix of Canopus

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:48 PM

Well there is your problem right there. You aren't meta-ing hard enough. And please don't reply with screenshots of match scores. We all have those. After you meta hard for about a thousand drops you might learn WHY the meta is what it is. Then you can expand from it and make your own. It took me about 4000 matches to capitulate and try it out. Now I think I am beginning to understand. The game is a lot easier when more than 75% of your games you are getting 3-4 kills/kmdds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users