Critical Failure: "lucky Charms 3" Loot Bag Event, Qualifiers That Are Non-Victory Not Showing Up!

No replies to this topic

#1 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:31 AM

Description: During the course of the "Lucky Charms 3" Loot Bag Event, a Critical Bug has somehow occurred that is resulting in Qualifying Matches (more than 80 Match Score) that were NOT a Victory to FAIL to show up.

Location: Any method of participation in the "Lucky Charms 3" Loot Bag Event

Reproduction Rate: 100% -- This is ALWAYS REPRODUCIBLE!!!

Steps To Reproduce:
  • Play a match, but have it naturally result in Failing to achieve Victory, while still having more than the Qualifying 80 Match Score
  • That match will then fail to populate the Loot Bag list, because it has more requirements attached than there are supposed to be

What should NOT happen: Matches that were not Victories, but had more than the Qualifying 80 Match Score, Failing to show up on the Loot Bag list

What SHOULD be happening: Matches that were not Victories, but had more than the Qualifying 80 Match Score, actually showing up on the Loot Bag list

Comments: This took me several days to discover after the HotFix 1.4.110 to Patch 1.4.107 happened. I'm not sure when it started happening during the Event, but if this can't entirely be fixed, then I hope you'll either extend the Event, or provide some alternate form of compensation to everyone. This bug is currently affecting the Entire Player Base, and has already caused a lot of people to NOT get Loot Bags which they are due. I'll be placing up a Duplicate Bug Report in the appropriate location of these Forums, due to how damaging this Bug happens to be. Also, here's a reference link with some info...

-> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/247289-lucky-charms-3-event/page__pid__5678395__st__160

...as it appears there may be people having problems in the other direction. :blink:

Connected Thread: -> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/248050-critical-failure-lucky-charms-3-loot-bag-event-qualifiers-that-are-non-victory-not-showing-up/

~Mr. D. V. "Likes Events, Hates Crippling Bugs..." Devnull

[Edit by Post Author to add Connected Thread.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 30 March 2017 - 01:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users