1 reply to this topic

#1 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:42 AM

TLDR - We are a casual group of players who enjoy the game, enjoy winning, and enjoy the social component of team-based gameplay. We are looking for more to join the team, message Arle Vox for Mumble server info if you would like to join us on Mumble.

Feyd's Irregulars once started as a misfit Merc Unit, moving around the galaxy and fighting for anyone who would pay them. They won battles and lost battles with a delight in the battle that surpassed most anyone who met them on the field. They were, however, misfits with no set direction or allegiance.
Arle Vox, one of Feyd's Generals, in a drunken haze had challenged him to a battle on Solaris VII. The stakes were control of the unit, or all of Arle's posessions along with his life. This was the day that Directorship of the Irregulars changed hands. Although Arle is newer at this than Feyd ever was, he keeps to the unit's creed or irregularity.

Feyd's Irregulars is a unit devoted to the thrill of combat, to the challenge of gaining skill in a 'mech, and most of all to having fun in the game. We love to win, but we don't let losses get us down. You won't be asked to change load-outs before you can drop with us, although you might get suggestions from more experienced players on how to improve your build. We help each other grow as mechwarriors in a friendly environment. Trolls need not apply.

In-game communication suits us just fine. We are an english-speaking group. This communication will mostly take place through in-game chat, but we do have a Mumble server, and I'm working on setting up a unit website. You are not expected to use the Mumble server, but are welcome to join if you have the means. Info for this server will be given to potential applicants, and usage permissions will depend on your rank in the unit. PM Arle Vox (me) for server info.

We are looking for anyone to join, but we prefer mature players. I say "mature" but I don't mean old, I simply mean civil. This is to minimize any drama that comes with social groups. A certain level of sportsmanship is expected when part of the team.

Lastly, when the unit grows enough in size, I hope to host tournament events. I'm not sure what form these will take, but I'm hoping to be able to give prizes. This is a stretch goal for the time being, as we are just starting out and need to build a player base before we can make this happen.

Post here or message me in-game if you're interested in giving us a shot. If you want to try out a unit before you dive into Faction Warfare, if you want to be able to coordinate with a team before you join a more professional unit, or maybe you like having company in-game; whichever you are, we hope to see you in-game.

Hope to see you on the field,
- Arle Vox

P.S. - Because this unit is just getting started, the first 10 new members will have "Founder" status, and will be able to invite more members. This comes with the expectation that you give back the C-Bills that it takes for each invite you send.

Edited by Arle Vox, 04 May 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#2 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

The Irregulars are happy to announce our newest Founding member, BINDLETORC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users