• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Who We Are

Oceanic Merc Corp is a tight-knit 21+ Australian PC gaming community currently comprised of over 100 members with teams and guilds spanning dozens of online games, most prominently Mechwarrior Online.

What We Do

OMC has been present in the competitive MechWarrior Online scene for the past four years, having entered teams in MRBC, MWOWC16, High-Pinger’s League, Last Mech Standing, PacificMWO and Battle for Midway.

When We Play

OMC runs regularly scheduled gaming nights, training sessions and scrims with other gaming communities. Members and guests are all welcome to drop by the OMC TeamSpeak server (ts.omcmwo.com) and get involved.

NOW ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATIONS

Whether you are interested in playing competitively or casually OMC has a place for you. Just drop by our Teamspeak Server, and leave an application on our website at omcmwo.com

Website
Team Speak
Steam Group

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MWO - Squad Foxtrot - Competitive Recruiting

We're looking for skilled competitive pilots. OMC has been present in the competitive Mechwarrior Online scene for the past three years, having entered teams in MRBC, High-Pinger’s League, Last Mech Standing, PacificMWO and Battle for Midway.

OMC has a high emphasis on tactical based warfare. Our main emphasis is on guerrilla hit and run gameplay, however, we are working towards building up a broad range of tactics for our repertoire over time to promote unpredictability. We have a large base of information, guides and videos to help new players assimilate into our squad easily, but we also expect that people will make a conscious effort to improve not just strategically but mechanically if they are attempting to join the competitive squad.

However, we are a collective at heart, not a dictatorship, and due to that we take information from a wide variety of sources including intra-group discussions to formulate our lineups and strategies, and are more than willing to listen to different opinions regardless of the source - provided they are backed with proper argumentation and preferably evidence.

If you want to play a game where you need to think about what you are doing, keep a cool head and play with precision and a high level of team-play, OMC is where you want to be.

What we expect of you:

Very competitive, play-to-win mindset
Excellent team-player
High level of activity (in game and website)
Computer currently able to run MWO at a high FPS
Able to take responsibility and criticism
Willingness to improve

What we can offer

OMC Website and Team speak
Detailed write up of Mech load outs.
Detailed write up for all Maps.
Detailed write up for all strategy we play.
Able to be a part of a competitive team, which will enter local and international events.
Group, and one-on-one training

How to Join

Send me a PM, Post up here or come speak to us on Teamspeak (ts.omcmwo.com)

Edited by BanditB17, 03 April 2017 - 04:31 PM.

#2 Small Baguette

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 118 posts
  • LocationPreviously known as "Uljira"

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:26 PM

Bump. With the recent comp roundtable and MRBC season 9 starting soon, now is a great time to get involved!

#3 Small Baguette

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 118 posts
  • LocationPreviously known as "Uljira"

Posted 06 April 2017 - 04:52 PM

Bump.

#4 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

We are looking for aggressive light players and assault players, but welcome all.

#5 Geewiz 27

• PipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:55 PM

Hi I submitted a application weeks ago on your website and haven't heard anything. I'm new to PC gaming but not young I've been playing MWO for about 3 months now and I'm addicted! I've done a lot of FP now with an NA unit as a cadet and have been offered to join but I would prefer an Australian based unit. I'm currently deserting Clan Jade Falcon, Have built up a decent amount of mechs mostly Clan and would like to hear from you guys.

#6 Liveish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • CS 2022 Referee
  • 838 posts
  • LocationDarwin

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

Sorry have been lazy :( Spoken to you on our website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users