3 replies to this topic

#1 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

I have been drumming this idea along. For the units that are always in drops as a clan this might not concern you.

I have been thinking that as a wolf faction as a whole we can find common times where we can drop together.

I find that is easier for people to work around scheduling faction play drops rather than always trying to string a group together at the moment. I was doing this internally but I would extend this to the larger community. In case their are other units and players interested. I know there are also people out there that would like to just drop with people as well.

anyways its just an idea, message me if you think its something that interest you.

I should have said community rather than common

or find me in the Clan wolf internation T.S

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 13 April 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#2 TMS Kozzy

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

I'm just one member but I'm in a small unit that can usually get about a lance on every night. We will typically be playing between 9-10pm est. time. I wouldn't mind seeing this happen considering at these times the IS have quite a few units playing at these hours. Most the time we keep 3-4 playing a little after 11pm est. btw. We all use discord however.

#3 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

View PostTMS Kozzy, on 17 April 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

I'm just one member but I'm in a small unit that can usually get about a lance on every night. We will typically be playing between 9-10pm est. time. I wouldn't mind seeing this happen considering at these times the IS have quite a few units playing at these hours. Most the time we keep 3-4 playing a little after 11pm est. btw. We all use discord however.

I got discord. You can send me the info on a forum message if you want.

send me an invite in game. Would love to run with you guys, and if we can start to get the ball rolling on something larger that would be great.

#4 TMS Kozzy

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

Sent you a message with my discord contact info. Could be fun to play. Most the guys that are still active in our unit are just recreational players and play a few hours after work as is, but I can put more time in then most for a short while as it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users