#1 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

Hi to all out there,
No your not going nuts or in a Dr Who episode, CBK or CLAN BLACK KODIAK is back and active once again.

To all members, don't start the usual cr*p flaming and insulting me or anything else that is going on, you're not a part of this move so shut the h*ll up.

Myself and TeeREX have decided to resurrect CBK using KOST as a building base, all KOST members are in CBK as well as some new faces, so it's not a new unit and it is.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

ATTENTION ALL MECHWARRIORS, If you've tried out for an elite company and been rejected because you're not in the 1000+ club or you're not in their time zone, are you new to the game but are afraid to approach a unit for membership because you lack confidence, are you experienced but don't want to be lost in the pack, are you a veteran of years but not played in a while and are worried about being laughed at, then read the below post.

OUR AIM: TO WIN WITH SKILL, TO WIN WITH NUMBERS, TO WIN BY ATTRITION, GRIND THE ENEMY INTO THE DUST CRUSH THEM UNDER THE WEIGHT OF SHEER NUMBERS.

WE TAKE THE REJECTS, THE WANNABES, THE LONERS, THE SHY AND THE EMBARRASED, IF YOU THINK YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH.
This is your chance to join a unit that will not reject you for elitism reasons, we believe that consistancy is important and we understand we all have bad days, if your new to the Mechwarrior world then we'll teach you tacticts, weapons loadouts, weapons grouping, if your scores reflect semi experience or if like me your getting on in years and you've spent some or alot of them piloting mechs then put your experience to use.
This is your chance to get in to a new unit not new but fresh.

We have a simple code of conduct, WE DON'T SET OUT TO TK FOR FUN (ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN THOUGH), we will respond.

This is a CLAN GHOST BEAR based unit we accept anyone who wants to be an Semi-active or active member of a unit, all we ask is that you own at least 4 Clan mechs for FP/CW and tournaments, if you don't then we'll wait for you to get them.
All MWO members from around the world are welcome, we are an Oceanic based but don't let that put you off,
if you are interested then head over to our website and register there, send me a PM on this forum using my username, or catch me in game.

This unit will be run as a semi competitive/ competitive unit numbers depending, we will be doing unit drops in all game modes, CW drops, competing in MWO run tournaments and inter unit matches.
Unit membership is open to new players, semi experienced and veteran players, age limit is open and is not gender biased.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then just request a unit invite and you're membership is assured.
KHAN ATTAKHAN
CLAN BLACK KODIAK
CBK
CLAN GHOST BEAR
http://clanblackkodiak.shivtr.com

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:47 AM.

#2 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:35 PM

With new faces and old CBK has made a good showing in its return to the field, we are looking for pilots to join us so 12 man drops are nightly events, training sessions are held weekly, you will learn from top tier players in all aspects of mech warfare, piloting lights and their role in game modes, medium & heavy brawler and support roles, assault brawler and support roles, laser use, ballistic use, missile use, if this appeals to you and you want to join a unit that will bring out the best in you and not lock you into a role you aren't comfortable with then hit up any member of CBK in game and we'll swing you an invite to the unit, no trials of acceptance, no trials of position, no trials period, we get to know you and your potential and we work on that.
We now have players in the Oceanic, Nth. American and European time zones so you can drop in your own time zone or play in crossover of time zones.
KHAN ATTAKHAN
CLAN BLACK KODIAK

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 30 April 2017 - 12:42 PM.

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:04 AM

We are still looking for new or veteran plots to join us, friend me or any other member and we'll extend to you a unit invite and sign you up there and then or you can hang with us for a while and decide for yourself, no pressure, no trials, no b*llsh*t, drop in the group or 1v1 someone for fun, either way.
C'mon Oceanic pilots, get in and get trained and ready for the next event now, the more Oceanic pilots we have the better our chances in the next World Championships as well.
Don't be afraid to want to get better, we are training pilots from around the globe to be competitive.

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:48 AM.

#4 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:26 PM

Here comes the bump
CBK is looking for pilots who would like to join and drop with a unit that just wants to play the game, we drop in QP and FP, we are not driven by competition but we do like to win, we drop in a relaxed attitude (actually people call us insane) and because of our attitude we have many guests from other units join us for a good time, (try our private matches if you stand the laughter), we train pilots not the META.
Come on over and have a game the way it's meant to be played not the do Comp or get out way, we believe every pilot has the right to enjoy their time dropping not being a sheep following the herd.
CLAN BLACK KODIAK is our bear-cave just poke some-one and we'll invite you in.

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:49 AM.

#5 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

Bumping for no other reason than to annoy you

#6 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:57 AM

bumping for all the wrong reasons

#7 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:47 AM

The inevitable bump,
CBK is still looking for recruits to join, if you're interested then see our listing in the Oceanic/ APAC section, our Discord is listed there.
Catch one of us in-game for an invite to the unit, if you do join up to our website please feel free to browse and all players on the website use their in-game names so we all know who is who and makes the process of friend requests easier.
See you there.

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:49 AM.

#8 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:01 AM

Recruiting for CBK is currently closed, we will begin recruiting again in October.
KHAN ATTAKHAN

#9 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:12 PM

CLAN BLACK KODIAK recruiting has been reactivated, we have 20 places open only and will close recruiting when those places are filled, if you are new to the game or a veteran you are welcome to join, we have no prerequisites, there are no trials, we will recruit you and train you, nothing more needs to be said.

#10 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:27 PM

We are currently looking for open minded pilots to field multi role mechs, not meta, if you think you can fil the role then hit us up.

#11 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

Bumping because I can

#12 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:30 PM

Happy New Year to you all from the members of CLAN BLACK KODIAK

#13 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

We've broken into the Euro Time Zone and are looking for recruits of all levels, Tier 1 to Tier 5, if your a vet or you can't walk and chew gum at the same time we don't care, if your looking for a unit that's small but growing then that's us and we are growing fast.
We cover all 3 time zones, Oceanic, Nth. American and Euro, contact myself or thebrainman, for Euro contact JarT or any of us to get in and get dropping in your time zone, we cross over time zones so we can mix it up and drop with everyone.
DISCORD....ESSENTIAL IF YOU CAN'T TALK THEN LISTEN.... NO EXCUSES.
GROUP DROPS... IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON EVER JOINING IN THEN DON'TJOIN US.
Check us out if you are looking for a community and a fighting unit.
Competitive.... if we're not drunk.
Training.... yes in private matches or in match if we feel the enemy is no challenge.
Help with load-outs.... yes
Help with drop decks.... yes
Need a shoulder to cry on.... that's what your mum's for not us.
Do we call matches.... yes.... and you will call matches if required to so learn.
We like long walks on the beach after...... My bad wrong forum......
CBK.... CLAN BLACK KODIAK

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 24 May 2018 - 06:50 AM.

#14 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

We are still looking for pilots to fill the ranks for QP, FP Scouting and Invasion modes, y u don't need a full stable of clan mechs just be prepared to purchase 1 stormcrow, for invasion you can take 4 trial mechs and we'll cover you, jump in.

#15 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

Hi Everyone, we are still looking for new pilots of any skill, you may have played for years or you may not even own your own mech yet and are yet to drop for the first time, you are welcome to join us, we have members from all over the world and there is almost always someone online to drop with, we have our own TS server and welcome members to use it.
Friend myself or thebrainman or any members from CBK andwe'll give you your invite t the unit, there is no trial or pre requirement to join, even if all you have are I.S. mechs we'll takeyou andconvert you.
See you there.
KHAN

#16 Gazza

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Posted 27 May 2018 - 05:49 AM

Can I join if im House Steiner?

#17 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:24 PM

Yep, but you'll have to break your loyalty and wait the 7 day period, stupid rule but some others have done it, friend me in game and as soon as you get past that i'll throw you a unit invite.

#18 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

I've been away moving house but I'm back on the recruiting trail, so come on over if your looking to be a bear in a laid back environment.
KHAN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users