#1 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

https://mwomercs.com...62#entry5703462

This forums are not being enforced. Either ethically, or even by the COC. I know I am not such a nice guy at times either, but for ***** sake we got to have standards.

I don't mind the **** posting, but mockery threads?

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 20 April 2017 - 02:32 PM.

#2 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:05 PM

Report the objectionable content and moderation will happen, if a thread is objectionable it can be removed or moved to a more suitable place e.g. Jetisoned comunications or K town

unfortunately the moderators are not paid employees, so they handle things as they see them, and they will see them a lot sooner if people report them.

Reporting objectionable threads or posts in new player help almost always has them moved or removed within a few hours.

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 20 April 2017 - 03:11 PM.

#3 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Misconduct on the forums can be reported via the button or link in the lower-righthand corner of offending posts, profiles, or messages. Reports will be reviewed and processed by the moderation team.

If misconduct is found, please only report it for moderator review and do not respond, reference, or retaliate; such replies often only do more to exacerbate problems and open respondents to moderator review, as well.

[mod]As discussion of moderation is not permitted on the forums,
this thread is now closed.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users