Post Mtd Made About An Mrbc Team With People From Mutliple Units

3 replies to this topic

#1 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:29 PM

Hello guys. A little while ago I remember MTD making a thread about a MRBC team that would consist of multiple different players. I cant find that thread though, but I would like to join something like that. I wanted to create an MRBC team with the 1STH, but unfortunately we lack enough active players to do such a thing. MRBC season 9 is making me get a competition vibe, and I would like to see if that offer is still up.

Thanks!
-Windscape'

PS: also, sorry if the title sounds weird, I couldn't think of a good title.

#2 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 760 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

Hey,
try to have this threat moved to the 'competetive play' section. You are more likely to find teammates there.

#3 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:02 PM

Yeah not enough people were interested at the time so I removed the post =/

#4 Windscape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • CS 2021 Silver Champ
  • 755 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

View PostCyrilis, on 20 April 2017 - 09:57 PM, said:

Hey,
try to have this threat moved to the 'competetive play' section. You are more likely to find teammates there.

I considered moving this forum to the 'competitive play' section, but i'm not just trying to play with anyone. I made this thread here since I want to play with people I know. The only other people I know outside the FRR are the rest of the people in the star league hub and a handful of 228 members.

View PostMech The Dane, on 20 April 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

Yeah not enough people were interested at the time so I removed the post =/

Its unfortunate that no one was interested in your original thread. When you posted initially, I was interested, but I was still unsure, and thinking about it still. You didn't have to delete the thread though Posted Image

Edited by Windscape, 21 April 2017 - 04:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users