EUROPEAN

2 replies to this topic

#1 RJF Volkodav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:39 AM

Posted Image

Greetings, warriors.

Russian Clan Jade Falcon (RJF) founded in 1995-1996 years. Since its foundation we fought and won tournaments in Mechwarrior 2/3/4, MW4-HC, MWLL, Megamek and tabletop Battletech. Our Clan has participated in international projects, events and leagues. Russian Clan Jade Falcon unites warriors from different cities and countries.

Our Clan is based on the principles of the Jade Falcons of Battletech universe. As a true followers of Kerensky, we strive to achieve perfection in our combat skills and results of Clan in competitive battles. With the advent of Mechwarrior Online we participate in competitive leagues (MRBC, RHOD, NBT, etc.) and achieve high results. We are currently playing in DivA MRBC EU and achieved 2nd place in EU regional finals at MWO WC2016.

We are actively training the next generation of Clan sibko, and are always open to those wishing to become Jade Falcon.

Most of the RJF players are using russian as a base language, but we have a good expirience playing with english speaking players, so feel free to join our comms ant try.

What do you get in RJF:
- Possibility to play with one of the best teams in MWO;
- Take part in competitive battles and trainings against top tier teams;
- Level up your skills and take part in training programm as a Clan cadet to pass your first trial to become Clan warrior.

What do we expect from you:
- Completing training programm demands. We dont have a minimal skill level requirements, but we would like to see players that are highly motivated to improve their skills. Our warriors and Falconers are always glad to help you to improve.
- Learning minimal level of Clan Lore to understand Clan organization and regulations as we are Lore based Clan unit.

Clan communications resources:
Site/forum - www.jadefalcon.ru
Teamspeak - ts.jadefalcon.ru (46.174.88.37)

English speaking warriors that could give you access in TS and answer any further questions:
Volkodav
Pelmeshek
denAirwalkerr
Nick Drezary
Vostok

Edited by RJF Volkodav, 26 September 2017 - 07:18 AM.

#2 Pr8Dator2

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 250 posts
  • LocationCareer Clanner

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

I am fully jade falcon and loves running with Russians due to the extremely aggressive and coordinated playstyle. I am from Korea and speak english. Could I join? I run a full lance of HBK IIC andd WHK. Best mech on my lance is a WHK-B with 1.2 kill/match ratio 2.13KDR and 1.63 WL

Edited by Pr8Dator2, 26 April 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#3 RJF Volkodav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:35 AM

Off course you can try. We are mostly playing at EU prime time, but also have ppl playing all the day, so you can find our players in almost all time zones. Feel free to join our TeamSpeak and ask ppl for ingame invite to group and TS access using chat in TS. If we would be ok ingame with communication, prime times and it would be comfortable for you, you can then try to join competitive team.

English speaking warriors that could give you access in TS and answer any further questions:
Volkodav
Pelmeshek
denAirwalkerr
Nick Drezary
Vostok

Edited by RJF Volkodav, 26 September 2017 - 07:18 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users