#1 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:44 AM

Greetings.

Ever been told to go to hell? Well now you can.

Havoc Expeditionary Legion [HEL] are recruiting and welcome pilots of all tiers and all lengths, breadths and depths of experience. Whether you're new to the game today or you've been playing since the start, whether you're an ace pilot or just learning to point your weapons the right way, whether you want to play every day or just every so often, you can find a place with us.

We hail from the Havoc X gaming community. Some of you may know this community from World of Tanks where it began. The community was started by Sir Havoc and is focused on learning and teaching, respect and understanding. We aim to provide a welcoming and friendly environment for people to play together and we're a fun loving community aiming for a 'chilled and skilled' atmosphere and style of play.

In lore we are a mercenary unit hailing from the Taurian Concordat. A periphery realm to the south east of the inner sphere (if you take the top of the inner sphere map in the faction play screen as north). Information on the Taurian Concordat can be found here http://www.sarna.net...urian_Concordat

You don't need to know the lore, or want to know the lore, to be welcome with us. It's just a little extra available for those that want it.

We welcome pilots from both the Inner Sphere and the Clans and tend to rotate our contract between the opposing factions on a weekly basis.

We have players in all timezones and are active most, if not every, day/night.

If you're interested in joining us, want to find out more or just want to come hang out and maybe do a few drops, feel free to get in touch. Either by responding here or by sending in game friend invites to one or more of the following: myself, AirVengeance, Princess Cantare, The Blood Countess.

Have a good one.

Protector Elennai (Unit leader and general missile magnet).

Oh yeah... if you'd like to see what we get up to then feel free to take a look at the following youtube and twitch channels.

Elennai - https://www.youtube....jCufTEVnLw5dYog
AirVengeance - https://www.youtube....UKqc3mrr1xUP8sg
AirVengeance Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/air_vengeance

#2 Princess Cantare

Rookie

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 07:07 PM

Hey everyone! ^_^

Princess Cantare here. I'd like to reiterate what my commander said. Feel free to Send The Blood Countess AirVengeance and I a friend request if you are interested in joining!

#3 Leanna

Rookie

• The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

I'm Leanna. Both in the game and real life. I'm newer to the unit, been in for just over a month or two I believe. I've come to find the unit is one of the better parts about playing. The people in it are very accepting, no matter who you turn out to be. As long as you show kindness and respect you will get it in return from all axis. People from literally around the world play in this unit and while some aren't on all the time none of them are ever rude people. Nobody cares about how good you are because everyone can get better and even if you never do you're just as invaluable as anyone else. They aren't game only based you as a person is much more to them than anything else. If you want a group you can hang around with, drop casually with or just some people you can hop on and talk to for a few minutes. I highly recommend joining The Havoc Expeditionary Legion(HEL). Good People, Good Fun, Great Laughs, and a Terrific environment.

Also......Bump ^.^

#4 AirVengeance

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Wow, cool, a recruitment post. hehe

Can't really say anything that hasn't been said. Pretty neat we are trying to round out or little unit.

Stop by, stay hi, and drop with us!

#5 The Blood Countess

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

The Blood Countess here. If you're looking for a fun, welcoming, helpful unit HEL is the place for you. I am fairly new to the game and started out HORRIBLE LOL these guys and gals have been beyond helpful, not only in game but in the real world with tech support or even just someone to talk to on a bad day! Feel free to stop by and say Hey! I am Canadian so I love everyone :P

#6 AirVengeance

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 09:28 AM

View PostThe Blood Countess, on 13 May 2017 - 03:55 PM, said:

The Blood Countess here. If you're looking for a fun, welcoming, helpful unit HEL is the place for you. I am fairly new to the game and started out HORRIBLE LOL these guys and gals have been beyond helpful, not only in game but in the real world with tech support or even just someone to talk to on a bad day! Feel free to stop by and say Hey! I am Canadian so I love everyone Posted Image

Ohh saying all these nice things. To bad they aren't true :P ok maybe some of them Posted Image

#7 KAPPE8

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationnorth-east Italy

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:19 AM

do you use teamspeak or discord?
if you use discord pm me an invite link please.
thanks.

#8 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:02 AM

We use teamspeak though several of our members use discord for other things.

The address of our server is 178.32.223.97:12497

Feel free to drop by and say hi (that offer is open to anyone reading this by the way). There isn't a password required but as a guest you won't be able to move around the server. Scroll down the channel list until you find the mech channels hiding near the bottom. Pick a person, right click on their name and use 'open text chat' (or whatever it's called) to get in touch with them and they'll be able to drag you down. Alternatively one of the tanks recruiters or one of the community officers will probably spot you quite quickly and come say hi and see if they can help so you could wait for that instead.

#9 KAPPE8

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Locationnorth-east Italy

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:13 AM

View PostElennai, on 19 May 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

We use teamspeak though several of our members use discord for other things.

The address of our server is 178.32.223.97:12497

Feel free to drop by and say hi (that offer is open to anyone reading this by the way). There isn't a password required but as a guest you won't be able to move around the server. Scroll down the channel list until you find the mech channels hiding near the bottom. Pick a person, right click on their name and use 'open text chat' (or whatever it's called) to get in touch with them and they'll be able to drag you down. Alternatively one of the tanks recruiters or one of the community officers will probably spot you quite quickly and come say hi and see if they can help so you could wait for that instead.

sorry im done with teamspeak.
if you guys ever migrate to discord send me a pm with an invite link.

#10 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:53 AM

Fair. It does have it's foibles.

We're part of a fairly large multi-game community so migration doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

If you fancy a few drops feel free to send some friend invites in game and come join us for a few. We can always communicate through the in game voip.

#11 PapaWhiskey9

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:50 PM

P-Dub here. This a great bunch of guys and we try to coordinate when we are on. If you want to have some fun with fun people, stop on by!

#12 Silent_Jester

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:31 AM

I haven't met everyone yet, but I've been having a blast dropping with the folks I've met. Great sense of humor, and win lose or draw, every drop is fun! HEL provides a relaxed atmosphere to log in and just play the game.

#13 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 03:34 PM

Shoutout to HEL, I respect anyone who shows love to Taurian Concordat. They are also a cool group to play with.

#14 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:35 AM

Glad you enjoyed playing with us. I don't think I was around for that.

*makes mental note to send in game friend request*

Nobody has come to me saying "OMG that Will guy ban him forever!" so I reckon you'd be welcome to come drop with us anytime Posted Image

The Taurian Concordat have an interesting history and place in the lore. I'm definitely a fan. Best education system, strong economy, well trained, well equipped, loyal and motivated military, anti slavery and tyranny. Stubborn. Leaders bear the title 'Protector'. What's not to like Posted Image

We had a little roleplay going on our forum (though it's sort of petered out now) and my character in that is quietly proud of his Taurian heritage.

Every one of my mechs has the TC decal on it at least once and pretty much all of them are decked out in my distinctive black and white "Cowmouflage" Posted Image Even bought the Rifleman collector pack so I could get the bull flag Posted Image

#15 Ukann

Rookie

• The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:14 AM

I have been running with some of the people in HEL for almost a week, and will continue to do so as long as you all put up with me Posted Image.

Edited by Ukann, 09 June 2017 - 06:19 AM.

#16 AirVengeance

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 08:44 AM

Holy cow, this post has been great. We've got few new recruits. Nice to see so many that get our sense of humor and know how to have a good time.

*cheers*

#17 The Blood Countess

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

This is awesome! We're growing! Keep those recruits coming :) The Blood Countess is thirsty for the blood of recruits ;)

#18 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:59 AM

Been looking for a new unit, this is the most promising one I've seen. Could you get me in? I need a few peeps to group queue so I don't get LRMed as often...

Edited by Gr Armpit, 25 June 2017 - 11:00 AM.

#19 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:34 AM

I'm a mate of Lemmings, so if he wants in, I want in. Typically I have 6 days contract with Smoke Jag.

How do I go about joining? Is there a website to apply on?

Edited by Broganos, 25 June 2017 - 12:49 PM.

#20 Elennai

• PipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLancaster, UK

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:15 PM

You'll all be welcome.

Shall poke Countess and get contact made but I strongly suspect she'll already be on it. And if not her then Princess.

Hope to meet you all soon Posted Image

Edited by Elennai, 25 June 2017 - 01:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users