Had A Lot Of Trouble Trying To Find A Match. Suggestion..

3 replies to this topic

#1 HGAK47

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 971 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

Hello all, as the title states - in the last PTS session I found it very hard to find a battle to test out my mechs. I spent about half an hour twice yesterday looking for a match to no avail.

Would it be a good idea to hold a mini event or something on the test server or for PGI to say - "Hey guys come on the test server at such and such a time if you can make it"? This way we might be able to gather more players at one time?

#2 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 299 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:36 PM

an event for a reward for playing certain types of games on the PTS server but credited to the live account. That might help encourage people to use it. the 4v4 fights weren't that good. They should put a counter in quickplay so we can see how many people are waiting for a game.

#3 Meihru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 378 posts
  • LocationGrafschaft Bentheim/Germany

Posted 28 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

Most people were busy trying to find out how to skill through the mess the skill tree is, the only reason for actual games on pts was to see how the engine desync effects their once beloved mechs

#4 xXJ35T3RXx

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:25 AM

View PostHGAK47, on 28 April 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

Hello all, as the title states - in the last PTS session I found it very hard to find a battle to test out my mechs. I spent about half an hour twice yesterday looking for a match to no avail.

Would it be a good idea to hold a mini event or something on the test server or for PGI to say - "Hey guys come on the test server at such and such a time if you can make it"? This way we might be able to gather more players at one time?

It'd be wise to incentivize players to be on the PTS playing games just like we get now (Roughneck, Pot O' Gold, etc.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users