Looking For A Unit To Call Home

1 reply to this topic

#1 Vinohrady

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

Hello,

Im am looking to join a unit, for both faction warfare as well as group drops in more relaxed atmospheres.

I work on a shift rota but when im online I would like to improve my team play which is difficult to do when you solo drop into pug groups (although sometimes it happens)

I've not done much in the way of faction warfare yet, have a few hundred games under my belt in normal drop mode.

Im based in the UK, have voice comms, or can download them if needs be.

Not sure what else to say really, thanks for reading

Regards
Vinohrady

#2 Marquis De Lafayette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 1,396 posts
  • LocationIn Valley Forge with General Washington

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:49 AM

View PostVinohrady, on 30 April 2017 - 01:07 PM, said:

Hello,

Im am looking to join a unit, for both faction warfare as well as group drops in more relaxed atmospheres.

I work on a shift rota but when im online I would like to improve my team play which is difficult to do when you solo drop into pug groups (although sometimes it happens)

I've not done much in the way of faction warfare yet, have a few hundred games under my belt in normal drop mode.

Im based in the UK, have voice comms, or can download them if needs be.

Not sure what else to say really, thanks for reading

Regards
Vinohrady

If you desire to stay CSJ loyalist, 07 (Bacon) has been one of the most successful loyalist units in FW 4.1....so stop by our Teamspeak channel on Strana Mechty..,we can get you in on some drops and see if we might be the right fit for you. A few more details on us are in our recruitment thread and the thread on Strana Mechty has all that TS servers info on it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users