4 replies to this topic

#1 Myc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 101 posts
  • LocationPoDunk, IL

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:51 PM

It is obvious for those of us that purchased modules for all or most of our mechs that the most economical thing for us to do is to sell all or most of them before the new system is implemented. This will mean a 50% loss for all the modules that I purchased after December (or whatever the date). The issue is, I don't remember what modules I purchased since then. Can we please get a list of modules purchased after that date before the patch drops, so we wont lose 50% on all of them?

And don't start telling me how valuable those skill points are. My refund on the PTS gave me enough to master all of my current mechs and the next 564 mechs that I purchase; I did the math. I will never own anywhere close to that many mechs. Twenty or thirty mechs worth would be great, but once again, I don't know what modules to sell or keep to make the refund come out where I want it.

#2 BlueFlames

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • 327 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

View PostMyc, on 30 April 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

And don't start telling me how valuable those skill points are. My refund on the PTS gave me enough to master all of my current mechs and the next 564 mechs that I purchase; I did the math.

Don't you want to buy the next 564 mech packs?

#3 Shadowspawn42

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:22 PM

While I have less modules, I am in the same boat. I want to make sure I sell before the deadline. I would prefer not to sell any modules that I can get a full refund on.

#4 BenWhiskeyjack

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

I'm not in the same boat, but I agree we should get either an option to get cbills back, or the ability to sell them for the 50% loss. I might personally end up keeping them and taking the skill points for mechs not fully mastered, but it seems like for many, there would be some value in a cbill conversion or choice capability.

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:13 PM

The list was on the refund ledger. Lets hope they do another pts.

Only question is when you go to sell them what sells first in the db, the oldest or newest modules ? Posted Image

Edited by Monkey Lover, 30 April 2017 - 10:14 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users