Multiple Mech Variant Question

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ogvai Ogvai Helmschrott

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

Okay, so im a little confused, and expecting to have to sell one of my GRF 2N becuase of this skill tree stuff, they share the same XP pool in game so will that mean the skill tree for say GRF2N1 will be the same as GRF2N2, because if so, i kinda cant see how thats gonna affect me, or any one else with the same problem of owning two of the same variant of mech, or will they have it so GRF2N1 has a different skill tree to GRF2N2 but they keep the same XP pool as each other so instead of it costing me 72k to level up 91 points in a mech it will cost me double because ill have to do it twice...?

#2 ForceUser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 894 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 01:13 AM

In short, you will not have to sell one of your GRF 2Ns.

In long, if you have them mastered, you will receive DOUBLE the Historic Skill Points (91+91) to be spread out as you want between the two Chassis as Skill Points. Any additional XP that is on the variant will be converted to Historic XP and this too can be given to either chassis as Mech XP.

Edited by ForceUser, 01 May 2017 - 01:14 AM.

#3 Scyther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:02 AM

As Force said, each of your GRF-2Ns will add to the total Historic SP and Historic XP for the GRF-2N chassis. As far as selling goes, if you wanted to buy, level and master a different mech before Skill Tree 2 goes live (because a mech can be mastered cheaper under current system) and needed the C-Bills/mech bay from one of the GRF-2N to do so, that might be a reason to sell it.

Otherwise, keep it, get the double HSP/HXP for the chassis, and either use that HSP/HXP pool to configure them both separately (they each get their own skill tree loadout), or sell it after the conversion for C-Bills/bay space, while keeping double the amount of HSP/HXP for future changes to the one you keep.

#4 Ogvai Ogvai Helmschrott

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Ahh oki sweet Thanks ^.^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users