Question About Scoring In The Fw Challenge Event

3 replies to this topic

#1 Serpentine Shel Serpentine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 187 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

I'm new to FW and I'm hoping someone can explain to me how challenges like the current battle are scored. The rules discuss ranking the units according to performance but don't say how performance is measured. Do unit members have to drop together to "win" a battle or isnunit performance an amalgam if individual unit members' performance in matches won? Or something else? thanks!

#2 UrbanTarget

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

View PostDeloresAbernathy, on 04 May 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

I'm new to FW and I'm hoping someone can explain to me how challenges like the current battle are scored. The rules discuss ranking the units according to performance but don't say how performance is measured. Do unit members have to drop together to "win" a battle or isnunit performance an amalgam if individual unit members' performance in matches won? Or something else? thanks!

Most of the unit challenges are simply a sum of individual pilots actions.

#3 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostDeloresAbernathy, on 04 May 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure it's scored the same way planets are assigned to units now when the capture threshold is crossed. For every person in a unit that participates in a win, that unit gets one point. So 12 members of the same unit drops as a 12 man and wins, that's 12 points.

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

View PostUrbanTarget, on 04 May 2017 - 05:40 PM, said:

Most of the unit challenges are simply a sum of individual pilots actions.

given the indicvidual goal of 45k and a unit goal of 100k, that is basically a one unit goal, maybe 2 if you aren't good, but cna make enough games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users