9 replies to this topic

#1 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

Good evening fellow Mech Warriors,

The 7th Talon Expeditionary Force is looking for some new blood to help grow the unit. I formed the unit in hopes of diving a bit deeper into the lore with some friends. Now looking for more active members. I as a Mech Warrior enjoy both Clan and IS mechs but as a retired soldier with a deployment under his belt I identify with the ideas of the clans much more. As of right now the unit is merc but will be going wolf soon as the contract runs out in 48 hours give or take.

A little history of the unit. This is all made up of course but for those who really enjoy the idea of the lore this section if for you.

Originally sent out by the Jade Falcon clan ( who I started playing after reading 3 books about Aidan Pryde ) before the invasion of 3050 to do recon and get as much Intel. During the first year or so if the clan invasion, the 7th Talon Expeditionary Force did not see much action. Almost as if forgotten. Then after the Jade Falcon defeat on Twycross in September of 3050 the unit was recalled back to the main fleet. In October of 3050 the unit was on a dropship during the Grand council meeting that would later lead to the death of ilKhan Showers. During this same attack the dropship that the unit was on was damages and set a drift. All hope was lost until a rescue party came.After realizing that again the unit had been left for dead by clan Jade Falcon, the 7th TEF swore allegiance to Khan Ulric and Clan Wolf. ( this is why I will keep the unit name but be switching to clan wolf ) Now as a unit we must show Clan Wolf and the rest of the clans that we belong at the forefront of the invasion.

If you have any questions or would like to know more either hit me up here or in game (Hallowone) I am a active player who does many drops a day. Even if you have no interest in faction play and would just like some people to drop with in quick play we could be the home for you.

Our Discord. Come on in and talk with us.

https://discord.gg/cZAknQV

Thanks for reading.

Edited by HallowOne, 23 June 2017 - 07:54 AM.

#2 Maleman

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

Happy to be aboard!

#3 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

Still looking for more members to expand the unit.

#4 Trevor Carns

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:17 PM

Alright, I like your backstory. I appreciate the invite, so sign me up. I'll be in game in the next few days, I hope. And then I hope to be able to pace myself and game on a regular basis.

#5 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:21 PM

We would be happy to have you. I already sent an invite in game.

#6 Xfyre

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

you still looking for members?

#7 Lykass

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:35 AM

i have sent you a friend invite in game i am fehnrir2314 i play mostly assaults and heavies i am currently going through the starting phases of the game but only because my original account was botched i have exp with boats and ac platforms i would like to speak with someone from the unit more in depth before deciding to sign my life away please contact me at your earliest conveince

#8 Niebaum

• PipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

I wouldnt mind joining up. I am a new player though, but have some experience from world of tanks.
Very willing to learn, and adapt to whatever playstyle you need a pilot for.

Called Niebaum in game aswel

Edited by Niebaum, 29 June 2017 - 02:05 AM.

#9 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Would love to have you. I will send out an invite when im on next.

#10 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:39 AM

Still looking to add more members to the unit. Hit me up on here or in game if you are interested. You are more than welcome to join us in Discord also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users