6 replies to this topic

#1 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:56 PM

Good evening fellow Mech Warriors,

The 7th Talon Expeditionary Force is looking for some new blood to help grow the unit. I formed the unit in hopes of diving a bit deeper into the lore with some friends. Now looking for more active members. I as a Mech Warrior enjoy both Clan and IS mechs but as a retired soldier with a deployment under his belt I identify with the ideas of the clans much more.

A little history of the unit. This is all made up of course but for those who really enjoy the idea of the lore this section if for you.

Originally sent out by the Jade Falcon clan ( who I started playing after reading 3 books about Aidan Pryde ) before the invasion of 3050 to do recon and get as much Intel. During the first year or so if the clan invasion, the 7th Talon Expeditionary Force did not see much action. Almost as if forgotten. Then after the Jade Falcon defeat on Twycross in September of 3050 the unit was recalled back to the main fleet. In October of 3050 the unit was on a dropship during the Grand council meeting that would later lead to the death of ilKhan Showers. During this same attack the dropship that the unit was on was damages and set a drift. All hope was lost until a rescue party came.After realizing that again the unit had been left for dead by clan Jade Falcon, the 7th TEF swore allegiance to Khan Ulric and Clan Wolf. ( this is why I will keep the unit name but be switching to clan wolf ) Now as a unit we must show Clan Wolf and the rest of the clans that we belong at the forefront of the invasion.

If you have any questions or would like to know more either hit me up here or in game (Hallowone) I am a active player who does many drops a day. Even if you have no interest in faction play and would just like some people to drop with in quick play we could be the home for you.

Thanks for reading.

#2 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

Still looking to expand the unit for the next few updates

#3 Niebaum

• PipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:04 AM

I wouldnt mind joining up. I am a new player though, but have some experience from world of tanks.
Very willing to learn, and adapt to whatever playstyle you need a pilot for.

Called Niebaum in game aswell

#4 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

Still looking for new members to join the unit. Your skill level does not matter.. Always willing to teach new players and learn from old ones.

#5 SpaceSquid

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:21 AM

hello there i would love to join a clan and learn the game better cause is really hard playing solo thanks for your time let me know if you guys want me

#6 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:41 PM

We would love for you to join. Everyone has to start somewhere. I have sent you an invite in game.

#7 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:38 AM

Hello MechWarriors we are still looking to build up the unit with more players. Ability and knowledge are not an issue. We will take anyone who wishes to better themselves as pilots and as a unit. Come and join us in our Discord. Ask any questions and get yo know the pilots. I will try to get back when I get the chance.

https://discord.gg/cZAknQV

May the ways of the clan make us stronger.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users