5 replies to this topic

#1 James The Fox Dixon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

I'm one of the original players from CB and had to leave 4 years ago due to life circumstances. I'm back now and I am looking for a nice unit to call home.

I'm pretty laid back and easy going. I just want to have fun with friends playing this game.

My skills are tactics, mech builds, and drop calling. I'm a very unorthodox tactician and developed many of the early lance vs. lance strategies on various maps like Caustic Valley. Before I had to leave the game, I had an overall drop win/loss record of 90% as the drop caller on top of being the tactical planner for the unit I was with. That is including 8v8 and 12v12 drops as I was there when they added the third lance.

For Carrion Crows, I created the Murder Lance which was 3 SHD-2D2's armed with 4 SSRM2s and a ML with plenty of ammo with the biggest XL engine that I could stuff into it. The fourth mech was a light that carried ECM and SSRM2s. In that configuration, the lance could drop an Atlas with max armor in 30 seconds flat and take minimal damage.

Murder Lance was based off of an earlier lance I created with a different unit. That lance used CAT-A1's armed with SSRMs, the biggest XL engine, max JJs, and fully armored. Usually we had a single Raven with ECM paired with us to keep us hidden until we were in brawling range.

I've done scouting, brawling, and long range support. I'm pretty good with all three areas with my only weakness being assault mechs. I rarely played them as they didn't really fit my playstyle.

In game handle is James The Fox Dixon.

Mechs: BLR-1D, BLR-1S, LCT-3M, LCT-3S, MAD-3R, Pretty Baby, PHX-2, SHD-2D2, SHD-5M, TDR-5SS, and TDR-9SE.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)

Edited by James The Fox Dixon, 22 May 2017 - 01:23 AM.

#2 DevlinCognito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:21 AM

You'd be better served letting people know what Timezone you drop in or, even better, going to the recruitment threads and applying to the units you have an interest in.

Good luck in your search.

#3 James The Fox Dixon

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:22 AM

View PostDevlinCognito, on 22 May 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

You'd be better served letting people know what Timezone you drop in or, even better, going to the recruitment threads and applying to the units you have an interest in.

Good luck in your search.

Thank you, I did forget that. I'll update my post. :)

#4 Alexandra Hekmatyar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal
  • Marshal
  • 774 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Well if you want an easy going laid back kinda unit, you can try Midgard Inc.
We are a loyalist unit mainly focused on quick play although I do wanna move to CW on the weekends slowly.
Anyways for more info check the main recruitment thread out. :)

https://mwomercs.com...86-midgard-inc/

#5 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

Welcome back! Remember that Skill Tree they were promising back in Beta?

Well..........

#6 James The Fox Dixon

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,572 posts
  • LocationEpsilon Indi

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

Thank you all for the invites in both of my threads. Right now, I'm trying out HHoD.

View PostMovinTarget, on 22 May 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Welcome back! Remember that Skill Tree they were promising back in Beta?

Well..........

Thank ya, I do like the new skill tree. Maybe I'm weird. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users