3 replies to this topic

#1 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:46 AM

UPDATE: Unfortunately due to some issues with the Multiplayer portion of the Beta, only the Single Player portion will be launching on June 1st. This means that the Battletech Backer Beta bash will be postponed until the Multiplayer portion of the Beta is ready. The event is not cancelled but just pushed back. I will post an additional update once a new date has been posted on the Battletech forum.

HBS is having an 11 hour Twitch event with HyperRPG, NoGutsNoGalaxy as well as many other popular BattleTech streamers on June 2nd. More details coming soon!

So far, this is the list of streamers participating...

NGNGtv JunkersHiryu Kanajashi Bikeman PencIick Sader325 The B33f Gimpy Father Bill Angerbeard RjBass3 Starwolfe Trainsy Baradul Seth SideStrafe bear_cl4w xImpalerx Banlish f0rcedinducti0n Casual Joker Haven Kendrick Acrazyhippie69 RuFF LokenPlays Taoist Zakerystrife B B Wolfe CerridwynsKeep Dodg3r BanditB17 OpsSt0n3r Ravenslark JayZ Errodien Banestorm

For information on the event, see the link to the Battletech forum below...
https://community.ba...comments/133208

I know I am tuning in, this sounds like a lot of fun to watch.

Edited by MeiSooHaityu, 25 May 2017 - 01:54 PM.

#2 Logan812

• PipPipPip
  • Private
  • 76 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:52 AM

The hype is real!

#3 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

First, the update is incorrect. I got notice today that Multiplayer will not be available until an unknown date.

HOWEVER single player WILL be out on June 1st.

As for the Bash, I will be too busy playing to watch.

1 week to go!

#4 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 26 May 2017 - 03:01 AM

View PostWildstreak, on 25 May 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

First, the update is incorrect. I got notice today that Multiplayer will not be available until an unknown date.

HOWEVER single player WILL be out on June 1st.

As for the Bash, I will be too busy playing to watch.

That's what the Update says :D

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 22 May 2017 - 02:46 AM, said:

UPDATE: Unfortunately due to some issues with the Multiplayer portion of the Beta, only the Single Player portion will be launching on June 1st. This means that the Battletech Backer Beta bash will be postponed until the Multiplayer portion of the Beta is ready. The event is not cancelled but just pushed back. I will post an additional update once a new date has been posted on the Battletech forum.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users