1 reply to this topic

#1 Dyrden

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

Dear Devs,

after trying of getting into the topic of the new skill tree, I gave up after 30 minutes.
I am not willing to invest 2+ hours to even trying to understand the Patch Notes and the new Skill Tree. You have completely overdone this approach.
I am confronted by 4 diffrent Types of XP resources to buy or regain once owned skill points to invest them in a wast clusterf*** of options to not even remotely get the behaviour of my mechs I had pre-patch.
Are you f***ing joking me?!

I already have a job and I dont need a second one which would be understanding your weired skill system to then spend several hours of speccing ~100 mechs. Before I do that I spend my time AND MONEY playing other Games.

I'm outa here until you come up with a resonable solution.

Edited by Dyrden, 23 May 2017 - 02:19 PM.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:26 PM

Once used up, you will not see the GSP nor HSP (historic) unless PGI rewards GSP for contests. SP is what everything will have to be converted to, using GXP + Cbills or XP+Cbills.

Spend SP first, be default this amount of Skills that were leveled up per mech.
Spend GSP, general Skill Point that can be moved to ANY mech.

After that GXP (general XP for ANY mech) and XP (specific mech XP) or HXP (historic specific variant XP that was carried over). These XP + CBILLS are converted to SP (skill points) to purchased non-purchased nodes, or XP by themselves to repurchase a node that had already been purchased then undone.

Do not expect any major changes and spec mechs as you use them

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 23 May 2017 - 02:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users