Ace Of Spades In 1St Match

52 replies to this topic

#21 Eirik Eriksson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 201 posts
  • LocationIn the deep forests of Småland

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Lol king, you may be gods gift to mechwarrior online for sure. You have played 72 games and have an average matchscore of 412 placing you at the 87 best players in the game. I may be wrong but are you really serious in trying to make anyone belive that?

#22 King Kahuna

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:52 PM

View PostXetelian, on 26 May 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

While I'm also going to say that I don't think you're new but grats, I've gotten 7 many many many times but getting that 8th is not easy for me.

Tier 5 and Tier 1 drop in the same matches all the time, the population of players isn't so great that you can call a new account seal clubbing because you'll be against Tier 1s and 5s either way.

This is exactly my luck. So close so many times and it just hasn't happened.

#23 r4plez

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 812 posts
  • LocationFoundry

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

This community is so overrated and toxic

Edited by r4plez, 27 May 2017 - 01:08 PM.

#24 Egg Fu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

Posted Image

#25 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 27 May 2017 - 02:18 PM

I got 7 in one match tier 1 in a Locust yesterday thanks to a great team. One of my better matches. So 8 in tier potato wouldn't be to tough.

#26 King Harkinian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

View PostSlow Speed, on 27 May 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

Lol king, you may be gods gift to mechwarrior online for sure. You have played 72 games and have an average matchscore of 412 placing you at the 87 best players in the game. I may be wrong but are you really serious in trying to make anyone belive that?

Cool! Where did you find this out?

#27 Nauht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

View Postr4plez, on 27 May 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

This community is so overrated and toxic

only to those that deserve it.

If he was a true newbie, I'd be the first to give tips, encouragement and shout down any trolls.

But for the trolls themselves.... well, they better have their fireproof undies on.

#28 JadePanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 967 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

View PostJohnny Z, on 27 May 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

I got 7 in one match tier 1 in a Locust yesterday thanks to a great team. One of my better matches. So 8 in tier potato wouldn't be to tough.

are you trying to argue that this guy might actually be a new player.. LoL are you just trying not to be out trolled or what?

#29 Johnny Z

• Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 27 May 2017 - 10:49 PM

View PostJadePanther, on 27 May 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

are you trying to argue that this guy might actually be a new player.. LoL are you just trying not to be out trolled or what?

There has been matches where everyone but 1 players was disco, I wasn't in one but there have been such matches.

Point I am trying to make is that its not a big deal even if he did manage it, how ever unlikely that is.

I realize most players have never had 8 in a single match just like most have never been in a match where everyone is disco, but it doesn't change the facts.

I have not even mentioned synch dropping or hacking which are common facts of online gameplay.

Overwatch banned over 10k accounts in just the first few months of being live. Cheating is common sadly. I have seen aim botters put their in game videos on this very forum.

I have not even watched the video. :) Don't care, maybe he got lucky, maybe he is lying, maybe he cheated by synch dropping. Don't care. :)

I will add this to. I have played quite a few matches :), and when I got 8 in one match it was a combination of luck, and an excellent team, and a team mate holding fire on the last mech so I could get it, although it didn't look obvious. I also have never synch dropped or used third party programs of any sort or altered any files or any cheating of any sort and never will. In 20 or 30 years when my vision isn't as good and my hand eye coordination isn't as good, I will play smarter and still wont cheat. :) Maybe I will play a clan streak crow. :)

One last thing, when ever I get 5 or more in a single match I always thank the team unless for rare occasion. Because I didn't get those without the teams help and there are plenty of matches where my score stinks in between especially when playing a light Inner Sphere insta blow mech.

Edited by Johnny Z, 27 May 2017 - 11:17 PM.

#30 Snazzy Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationRUNNING FAST AND TURNING LEFT

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:37 AM

I really doubt it's your first match with position and accuracy with lasers like that. You play like someone with at least 150 hours in this game.

#31 Emden

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 99 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 05:35 AM

yelp, seal clubbing...Posted Image

#32 King Harkinian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

I just reached Tier 2. This took 170 matches. I found the stats, here:

Posted Image

I found the stat section. The above is what I have been using about 90% of the time. The second nova shown is the trial one I started with. So as you can see, it's not that much of a difference. We all have to start somewhere.

I find the comments about "seal clubbing" to be misleading, considering that the same logic would also dictate that I'm carrying seals. I also find it interesting that no one mentions that players could be spectating me and learning things. Someone has to lose in this game.

Anyways, I'm having a blast and learning a lot. I plan on posting a thread with statistics and thoughts about the game when I reach Tier 1. I hope to be there soon! :)

Thanks for your thoughts, they are informative. I hope these stats are informative for some other people, too.

#33 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:36 AM

View PostKing Alen, on 26 May 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

Was that advanced zoom I saw? How did you get that with no xp or cbills?

Skill Points... which also is awfully suspicious.

#34 King Harkinian

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:44 AM

You can set a hotkey in game options for "set max zoom."

This is not the same thing as "advanced zoom."

As far as Skill Points are concerned, you can see every single thing I've done in game so far on twitch past broadcasts. This includes about 5-10 minutes of making a random build in the skill tree. I'm trying to focus on play for now, and will figure out the skill tree later.

Edited by King Harkinian, 28 May 2017 - 11:46 AM.

#35 KekistanWillRiseAgain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

View PostKing Harkinian, on 28 May 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

You can set a hotkey in game options for "set max zoom."

This is not the same thing as "advanced zoom."

As far as Skill Points are concerned, you can see every single thing I've done in game so far on twitch past broadcasts. This includes about 5-10 minutes of making a random build in the skill tree. I'm trying to focus on play for now, and will figure out the skill tree later.

Why you still trying to pretend this is not an Alt Account??? Cause exactly ZERO of what has been shown leads even a single person to believe you besides Johnny Z & he just does not want to be only the 2nd biggest troll on the forums (though Gyrok is trying hard for that title as well with his IS is OP whining.)

Edited by KekistanWillRiseAgain, 28 May 2017 - 12:00 PM.

#36 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 28 May 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Skill Points... which also is awfully suspicious.

Thats what I mean if it was his first match then how did he buy skillpoints? but maybe I was wrong

#37 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

View PostKing Alen, on 28 May 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

Thats what I mean if it was his first match then how did he buy skillpoints? but maybe I was wrong

Oh, I agree, this has the smell of a Seal Farmer acct.

#38 Ghogiel

• CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

lol people think this is an alt. He recorded his matches just watch for 5mins and you can see he isn't actually good. It's just the players in T5 are so ******* bad it makes this dude look like mechajesus.

#39 Nameless King

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The King
  • The King
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

View PostGhogiel, on 28 May 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

lol people think this is an alt. He recorded his matches just watch for 5mins and you can see he isn't actually good. It's just the players in T5 are so ******* bad it makes this dude look like mechajesus.

Never said he was good, but he claimed it was his very first ever match and that is just not true.

#40 Ghogiel

• CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:52 PM

View PostKing Alen, on 28 May 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

Never said he was good, but he claimed it was his very first ever match and that is just not true.

why not?

edit: he played before this match because he has 6mil cbills and 21hrs left on his prem time, so was probabaly in CW for a few hrs

Edited by Ghogiel, 28 May 2017 - 03:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users