- - - - -

Mouse Pointer Bug In Mechlab/lobby Screen (And Other Things)

Help Me

1 reply to this topic

#1 Serpentine Shel Serpentine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 187 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:47 PM

Hello: After the recent patch to the MWO game portal and hotfix after the Skill Tree patch, my mouse pointer disappears in certain parts of the mechlab and lobby screen. Specifically it disappears in the top right (where the ready button appears in the lobby) and the bottom right and left where the settings and log out button appear. The mouse still functions in those regions I just cannot see the pointer. It's a minor annoyance but is an inconvenience and makes me wonder what other problems may be going on to cause it. Has anyone else experienced this and any advice to cure it?

I also have a bug where in the mechlab I sometimes get a small box with stats for a component, and the box becomes permanent and cannot be moved. I have no idea where the box comes from. To get rid of it I have to exit the mechlab and its gone when I return. Any advice on this too?
Thanks for any help!

#2 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

The second I think is well known bug. It comes when you move your mouse over a mech part in the "mech stats" screen on lower right corner in mechlab. You can get rid of it by moving the mouse again over one part, and then away. That box easily sticks, it's supposed to go away as you move your cursor away from the part.

First one I'm not familiar. Are you running in windowed screen? Does the screen end naturally to the right, or does it seem cut off. Im thinking mayby somehow the window is wider than your screen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users