#1 Destinator3

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:50 AM

CN9-A

so yeah...

the build may look weird at first but it works great for me .-.
I always needed most of the ammo in the matches.

How i use it:
1. AC/10 + SRM6
2. AC/10
3. AC/10 + SRM6
Rinse and repeat

gotta torso twist though like crazy (and use the back armor as shield in extreme situations Posted Image )

#2 Beaching Betty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 710 posts
  • Location-

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:43 PM

Its not weird. Im sure almost all Cent player have used the build before.

#3 Wild Cat

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 97 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

For certain it will pack a good firm punch when faced head on, but your back is very exposed and paper thin in protection. A single salvo from a SRM Two could punch through what little armor padding you have there and any additional hits will risk scoring critical internal hits were you have an XL engine installed any additional hits is rolling the dice and hoping you stay alive.

For certain the build will be a challenge as well as an exciting thrill to pilot... It's either a make or break configuration...
With all the armor on the front I'm certain opponents might have mistaken you for an easy kill, to face a certain doom themselves.

Might give it a go, but I do believe I'll consider shifting some armor towards the read for extra padding.

#4 Psi Anara

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

I think its a mistake to give up all of the armor on your shield arm. I'd consider droping the SRM 6 down to SRM 4 and see how much armor you can get on that left arm, especially with an XL engine, the left arm shield can be invaluable in protecting your STs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users