• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:04 PM

Hi.

I know... things have been pretty quiet around here. But as we all know, things are dead either, they are just on a low ebb while PGI continues to tinker with MWO and CW/FW.

I was thinking that it might be fun for some of the more Lore/RP valued among us to make a little Btech styled 'Sourcebook' for the the DCMS/Kurita and RKA/FRR units that all work together on the unified.

A demonstration of Unity and Role Playity - because it's not like anything else is going on.

#2 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

My knowledge of House Kurita relevant fluff is arguably greater than my actual knowledge of Battletech in general. Given that the FRR pretty much being the Canada of the Draconis Combine anyway I can easily see this being a spiffy little project for the lot of us, I know I'm game for this.

I could have sworn up and down I had a draft for a dramatized retelling of CW beta lying around on a drive someplace, I'll see what I can do about hunting that down for you guys.

#3 Jarl Dane

• Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hey! I am swamped in MRBC right now..but it ends this week so I'll be able to re-focus on this project. J U R A P H, from LORE is likely going to lead the Kurita side of this, if you don't already know him he'd probably be happy for the help.

#4 naterist

• Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:18 PM

panthers for days.

#5 J U R A P H

• PipPip
  • Tai-sa
  • Tai-sa
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

View PostUltra-Laser, on 19 June 2017 - 12:58 PM, said:

My knowledge of House Kurita relevant fluff is arguably greater than my actual knowledge of Battletech in general. Given that the FRR pretty much being the Canada of the Draconis Combine anyway I can easily see this being a spiffy little project for the lot of us, I know I'm game for this.

I could have sworn up and down I had a draft for a dramatized retelling of CW beta lying around on a drive someplace, I'll see what I can do about hunting that down for you guys.

Hey, great to see you're keen on this. The more people we can get involved and excited about it the better as far as I'm concerned. I've been booked out with out of game stuff for the last 3-4 weeks, but I should be able to put time into this in a few days. I'll throw you a message once I've started work on it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users