Superior Clan Tech? Not Really

5 replies to this topic

#1 Gleitfrosch

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:48 AM

Bought my first clan mech today, expected some high end technology, far better than the typical IS (NOT Islamic State) crap.

Configured my mech to fit my playstyle, dropped into my first match and got shocked, only a few seconds after the match started. We received orders from our command but the voice quality was horrible, felt like the clans were using some WW2 tech, barely understandable.

Seems like the clans able to develop superior mech technology but lack the ability to put a working antenna on their mechs. maybe radio antennas are lostech for the clans? and maybe it is the real reason why they invaded the inner spehere, to retrieve the technology and finally be able to watch denver clan in HD?

#2 Paigan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,789 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:50 AM

I give this troll a 3/10.

#3 AphexTwin11

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 398 posts
  • LocationLooking right through you, with somniferous almond eyes

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:52 AM

gr8 deb8 m8 8/8

#4 R Valentine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:23 AM

The clan voice overs have always been atrocious. Download your own sound packs and get rid of that ****.

#5 Burke IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

InnerSphere

Clan

#6 TWIAFU

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4,011 posts
  • LocationBell's Brewery, MI

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:27 AM

View PostGleitfrosch, on 31 May 2017 - 04:48 AM, said:

Bought my first clan mech today, expected some high end technology, far better than the typical IS (NOT Islamic State) crap.

Configured my mech to fit my playstyle, dropped into my first match and got shocked, only a few seconds after the match started. We received orders from our command but the voice quality was horrible, felt like the clans were using some WW2 tech, barely understandable.

Seems like the clans able to develop superior mech technology but lack the ability to put a working antenna on their mechs. maybe radio antennas are lostech for the clans? and maybe it is the real reason why they invaded the inner spehere, to retrieve the technology and finally be able to watch denver clan in HD?

So, Clan tech not OP due to voice quality from Command?!?!

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users