4 replies to this topic

#1 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

So who is planning on getting Mjolnir when it comes out mid-June? I'm not sure the hardpoints would be used much differently for FW purposes, probably just go with an all-laser build, but the ballistic slot might be fun in QP, and the camo pattern, C-bill bonus and FRR associated lore are a nice perk. Anyone else have thoughts on it?

#2 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:17 PM

itll be the first IS mech built capable of poptarting with gauss erppc i think. is side anyways.

#3 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:20 PM

View Postnaterist, on 31 May 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

itll be the first IS mech built capable of poptarting with gauss erppc i think. is side anyways.

If we're talking that meta, the Cataphract 3D can do that at 70 tons as well, but its low slung arm mount for the Gauss is not as ideal as the Mjolnir might be.

#4 naterist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 1,724 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:02 AM

It has the benefit of being able to do that, but not be a cataphract. Now if only it had a mystical power that let it ignore map temperature....

#5 Crossforge

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:54 PM

Is anyone else puzzled that Mjolnir is a Grasshopper and not a Warhammer? Ok so Tor Miraborg is known for piloting a Grasshopper, but I don't know if he ever named Mjolnir, and he stopped piloting mechs after the ronin wars, when his got blown up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users