Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

------------- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---------------

TX: CW001

Sender: Star Colonel M3T4L R0N1N

To: All Warriors of Clan Wolf

Subject: Clan Wolf in Exile

------------------------------------------------------------------

To all Warriors of Clan Wolf,
The battle of Tukkayid is a loss resulting in a truce with the Com Guards. Despite our forces being the only ones to complete their objectives, a Trial of Refusal has been declared on a scale never before seen because the Falcons and the Grand Council dare to accuse the Khan of genocide against the warrior caste.
We have been thrown into all out war against the crusader clans and our own trothkin this time in an attempt to finally end us, they blame us for their shameful defeat during the invasion.

To preserve the way of Kerensky our Khan Ulric Kerensky has called for all warriors under Phelans command still fighting for the warden cause to Lyrian Alliance space where we will make our stand against the Falcons and make our new enclave on Arc Royal.
We will finish what the Great Father started and reform the Star League to protect the Inner Sphere even if it means protecting it from ourselves.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 10 September 2017 - 06:43 PM.

#2 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

This is officially the recruitment thread for the 4th Wolf Guard Assault Cluster. Please keep this in mind when posting here.

All that is required to join this unit is that you can access Discord with or without a working mic to hear other members during battle and that you be respectful to everyone everywhere at all times when wearing our unit tags in game or representing this unit elsewhere. This means you do not make jokes about gender, race or ethnicity on the forums or in game, this will serve as your only warning for such behavior as it will not be tolerated. Refer to PGI's code of conduct if you wanna know more about all that stuff. Your beliefs and standards must be kept separate from gameplay and this unit.

Keep in mind before joining that we are a casual/realism unit. This means that primarily we do this for fun as a group of gamers but during organized events and ceremony's you will see a lot of formalities and role play as we are focused on Battletech lore and immersion into the Mechwarrior universe. It is not required that you participate in any of our roleplay only that you respect it.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 03 June 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#3 Darkmenace

• Pip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2017 - 07:18 AM

I would be up to rejoining if there is room for a lost wolf...

#4 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:30 AM

Then consider yourself found.

#5 ErikModi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 13 June 2017 - 01:28 PM

My old unit seems to have abandoned MWO, and I'm truthfully very casual about playing, but would love to drop with some other Wolves, polish up my rusty skills, and make the Wolf a Clan to be respected again.

#6 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2017 - 04:57 AM

View PostErikModi, on 13 June 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

My old unit seems to have abandoned MWO, and I'm truthfully very casual about playing, but would love to drop with some other Wolves, polish up my rusty skills, and make the Wolf a Clan to be respected again.

Now that is spirit. The Discord link is there you are always welcome to use our drop ships.

#7 Rutilus Diabolus

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:35 PM

I am currently in process to switching to Clan and am looking for a good unit to join. I am interested in both casual and competitive play. Was curious as to your guilds plan for that, also what time of day do you all normally play?

#8 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:25 PM

We are more focused on lore and consistent casual game play. We have pilots dropping every day usually after noon eastern time sometimes before. I like the idea of participating with the competitive community however this unit is currently in the process of being reformed after a sort of hiatus. So we would need some work before we are ready to take on the competitive community. Who knows maybe you could be the pilot to help us get in gear for that kind of thing. If you are not interested in this I'd suggest one of the Jade Falcon or Smoke Jaguar units. Feel free to join us in Discord any time to talk more about this and drop with us.

#9 Rutilus Diabolus

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationEast Coast USA

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:40 PM

Yeah you couldn't Pay me to join Jade Falcon or Smoke Faguar. I have no problem if you guys are in a rebuilding phase. I am in no shape to do competitive yet myself, its just a eventual goal. I will try to drop in your discord sometime tomorrow and see what you guys are about.

#10 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

Imma leave this here as a reference. We are an Alpha Galaxy unit. http://camospecs.com...n-wolf-in-exile

#11 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:32 AM

Let the next verse begin.

#12 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

http://camospecs.com...13/alpha-galaxyPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 Fire40Effect

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

I love the camo

#14 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

Yeah so far everyone agrees Wolf Brown with Buccaneer Red accents is the unit's camouflage specification. I had my heart set on it for a while now, glad everyone likes it.

Edited by M3T4L R0N1N, 05 July 2017 - 06:30 AM.

#15 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:09 PM

Has anyone seen Kobold? This is the last image we have of him.
Posted Image

#16 M3T4L R0N1N

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:20 PM

My Clan mechs painted in accordance with those who designed and/or produced them... I left Clan wolf out because I already posted those above with their Clan Wolf in Exile Alpha Galaxy colours on.^^^ I am really proud of these and just wanted to show everyone before the apparently not civil war mechs show up.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#17 Darkmenace

• Pip
  • The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:41 AM

Glad to see the collection is complete Star Colonel...

#18 K A T A R

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:21 AM

Good work last night everyone! Did a bit of stomping with CWC

#19 Knick Knack

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:05 PM

I just really want some people to play with, like faction warfare is a nightmare without a drop group. I've been trying to get friends interested in this game but, tactical slow paced shooters are a hard sell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users