Looking For People To Practice With

7 replies to this topic

#1 Will84

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:30 PM

Hello once again, I have a new tower finally coming my way by next week or in 2 weeks at the most, I am not looking for a group or home yet, but more so for some people to practice with until I can get used to the pace of the game, the reason I put it that way is that I was using a out of date laptop and for me game play was at a slow pace, even worse in battle, as soon as it was time to fight my laptop would freeze up and next thing I know the battle is finished.

So with a new custom tower coming in I am expecting a more fast paced game play.

My time zone is mountain time, im in Canada but the times iam able to play can be different so anyone that wants to hangout and chill and practice if your from NA, EU, or OC hit me up and I can inform you on what times I can play, some days I work morning and some I work nights Posted Image

Edited by Will84, 07 June 2017 - 10:57 AM.

#2 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 06 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

If you have teamspeak you could always try hopping about the various servers, checkin' in with folk. Send me a friend invite, though I admit I'm often dropping in CW with my unit, but hey, if you see me on, send me a message, I'll see if I can get some games in with ya.

~Leone.

#3 Will84

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

sounds good, i don't have teamspeak yet, im actually in search of a headset and pricing one out on amazon at the moment, just waiting for my tower to get in then i will look for and get teamspeak, for me not playing this in so long plus busy with work and job searching for the schooling I did, I miss this game but since I have come back I have noticed a lot of changes, last time I was logged on it was all factions to choose from now its only IS vs Clan. last time I logged on I think was January lol.

Edited by Will84, 17 June 2017 - 10:06 PM.

#4 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:27 PM

Price match this at Memory Express (Locations in both Calgary and Edmonton). It's a really comfy headset, with a pretty clear mic.

http://www.memoryexp...roducts/MX53338

https://ca.pcpartpic...phones-khxh3clw

#5 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:51 AM

Will, you're more than welcome to pop onto the Marik TS hub, housemarik.enjinvoice.com, any time. We have a number of different units and solo players (one of the great things about the FWLM is that it's a community for units and players who don't want to join a unit, and we all play together as a big community). The majority of our active player base is usually on in the NA prime time, give or take, though we have some players who are regularly around outside of those times.

Even if you don't have a mic, you're welcome to pop in and play, and everyone's happy to share advice and builds, etc. (though all our advice comes with the disclaimer that it is never claimed to actually be "good" advice. } ; = 8 P )

#6 Will84

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:57 PM

Hey there Dragon, thanks for the message, I finally upgraded my computer system to something that can actually run the game smoothly compared to the laptop I was using which was super choppy in game play, as soon as I can adjust to the difference from the laptop to the new tower comp ill be more then likely to get into some unit play, as for factions I have always been a Davion guy even since MW1 from back in the day, but anything can happen, its all in the people that make it fun I say, I'm just not a clanner at heart so any IS faction is good to me lol :)

I just got done voice over courses last Sept to switch careers and get out of fire fighting so if I can I'm going to probably look for a role playing unit and if none are around maybe create one, bust out the actor side of myself lol. I should have my full set up by this coming Monday, just waiting on my mouse, keyboard and headset that I ordered. as for headsets and talking, do I need to keep holding down a button to talk to the lance unit or full team or does it just turn on on its own when talking? or does it depend on the headset? its a pain to play and type and takes up to much time I think. With me over all I'm not an over aggressive type of player, I'm here to have fun win or lose, I'm not like a lot of the guys that get pissed of with a loss, I shrug it off and just get + for the next game :)

#7 Will84

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:02 PM

thanks for the info also Kerensky, I actually found one on amazon called VersionTech KOTION EACH G2000. they got 4/5 stars for a $35 set so hoping they do the job, if not I will for sure check out your links, thank you again :)

#8 Will84

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

I'm not new to the MW world been playing since MW 1 wayyyyy back in the day when they were all "blocky" lol but just found out about MWO sometime last year just never had a good computer to play it on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users