1 reply to this topic

#1 FuzzyNova

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 401 posts
  • LocationComStar Cafeteria

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:35 AM

I write and record music all the time when i can. I play basically everything from Guitar, Bass and drums. Been playing guitar for 14 years now and same with Bass. I have only been playing drums for about 6 Years.

But i got a drum set recently. One of my own. Before i was just using my buddys set.
Drums dont come cheap. Unless you get a cheap brand and it will probably still run you 200 bucks new.

I was gifted a drum set for my Birthday from my father. And to my surprise it wasnt a cheap drum set. It was a Premier.

Its no "Pearl" but screw pearls anyway.

It is a Premier "Genista" Series with super sonic heads. I guess in the 1990s Premier came out with the Genista series and they sounded great. So in 2010 they started making them again and i got a brand new Premier Genista 5 piece set recently. Had to get the ride and crash and high hats seperate. But still. Its an amazing beautiful set.

I was just wondering if anyone out there plays drums and knows anything about Premiers.

#2 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:59 AM

Tasty drumset ... Premier, DW and a few other companies are more or less the cream of the crop .
Some nice cymbals on it and off you go :)

What kind of music are you playing/recording ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users