[Fdl] | Fallen Dragon Legion | Now Recruiting!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Fragosaurus Rex

• Pip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:27 AM

Konnichiwa fellow Kuritans!

I, Fragosaurus Rex, was once a Tai-sa; a highly respected colonel within the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery. I served with undying loyalty and dedication for the Dragon, commanding a rugged and fearless regiment of honorable MechWarriors. However, this all changed when a despicable warlord, in a nepotistic plot to bring his illegitimate son into power, forged evidence of false treason in favor of another Great House, a treacherous act which I would never commit. I soon after fled the Combine, fearing for my own life in the fallout of the debacle. Exiled, I now call on any Kuritans, or regrettably otherwise, who would know of my true, unwavering devotion to the Dragon, to join me in the creation of an outfit of MechWarriors loyal to the Combine. I hope to serve well against House Kurita's enemies, and one day prove my innocence and become once again honorable in the eyes of the Dragon!

Posted Image

DESCRIPTION: The Fallen Dragon Legion is a semi-formal, loyalist unit. We hope to gather members from all walks of life, and welcome newcomers regardless of age, nationality, timezone, or otherwise. We ask only that applicants speak English, are civil and friendly, and are willing to listen and learn from players more experienced than themselves. Owning a microphone for VOIP is encouraged. We are based in North America, but we have a number of players within European time zones, and it's not unheard of for some of our members (myself included) to play well into Oceanic prime time quite often.

MODE OF OPERATION: We partake in casual drops in group queue usually, but wish to grow large enough to have 8-12 concurrent and skilled regulars willing to participate in premade faction play drops, which will employ canonical Kuritan 'Mechs and tactics.

COMPETITIVE PLAY: As of 7/8/17, we are two members short of a team for competitive 8v8 play. As such, we are searching for veteran MechWarriors to fill primary and secondary slots within our roster.

RECRUITMENT: Any new additions are assigned the rank of hojuhei, and will eventually complete the Legion's ceremonial trial of honorable one on one combat with none other than the tai-sa of the Legion himself, Fragosaurus Rex. The recruit's performance within said trial will be used to determine their position within the ranks of the Legion (this ranking is largely ceremonial, and has no impact on your actual stance within the unit). Advancement through enlisted ranks may also be achieved through exemplary performance on the battlefield, and MechWarriors I come to trust will be promoted into the elite ranks of the Fallen Dragon Legion's officer cadre.

CONTACT: You may add either the tai-sa, or his two highest-ranking officers ingame via their handles: Fragosaurus Rex, Anthrillien, and Shinichi Yamamoto. If you wish to bolster the Fallen Dragon Legion's ranks, know more about the unit, or simply wish to hang out, feel free to join our public Discord server at https://discord.gg/EJBzkth We also have a channel on the FRRHub TeamSpeak server (frrhub.isengrim.org, password Dragon), though this is used only for ingame comms, and is nowhere near as populated as our Discord server.

Sayounara, weeaboos!

Edited by Fragosaurus Rex, 08 July 2017 - 11:17 AM.

#2 Raizo-dono

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

i think i would very much like to join up

#3 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:21 PM

Great unit,
I recommend all NA Kurita players consider joining these guys.

#4 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

This unit sounds like what I am looking for, a chance to learn from more experienced players and hang out without guilt if life prevents me from playing regularly.

#5 Teppudama

• Pip
  • The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 16 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:22 PM

Out of curiosity, is it only through the game that contact is made or does it happen in the forum as well?

#6 Ordor Secin

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 15 posts
  • Locationmoves with the UrbanMech

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:10 PM

After tuning on all channels, I was able to hear your message broadcast on the combat radio in my Urbanmech, and I'm willing to join your cause.

#7 Sushika

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:09 AM

EU player here, wondering if you guys are still around? discord invite is expired after all.

#8 DamoFez

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:06 PM

Another EU player here also wondering if this is still available to join?

#9 Stromglade

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:03 AM

Got room for one more wanderer, would love to join and participate in some drops.

In game name: Shuben

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users