#1 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:18 AM

Hi everybody

I have posted this in the Merc Hiring Hall, but I am open to being with a Clan or IS loyalist for the right unit. Hopefully there is something out there that suits:

Callsign: Broganos
Timezone: GMT (UK based)
Playstyle: Fun, but will to win
Roletype: Support, I like my LRM hybrids, but also adaptable
Preferred Weight: Medium, Heavy or Assault
Availability: I have a job and kids, but I tend to play every day at 7-9pm GMT (UK time, so currently +1)
Experience: I have been playing since September 2016, with a short break. I have over 50 mechs, spread across the weight classes and both IS and Clan factions. I am Merc Rank 4, enjoy Scouting a lot for either side and occasionally venture into Invasion. I was in Praetorian Legion [PL] for the majority of my play time.
What I am looking for: An active, friendly unit with groups running scouting and invasions. I want to improve as a player and join a team which can help me to grow instead of just grinding Quickplay or Scouting with PUGs. I play at set times, so the ideal unit will be active at those times and be looking for somebody who tries hard, wants to win and improve as a player. I am not particularly interested in the new 8v8 game mode at this time. I have mechs for either side, so I am happy to join a Merc unit or one that is loyal to either the IS or the Clans. I used to stream several times a week and would consider doing this again. I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Broganos, 24 June 2017 - 07:19 AM.

#2 HallowOne

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:29 AM

Hello, How are you doing today? If you decide to give Clan Wolf a try let me know. We are loyalist with no plans on going anywhere. Its a smaller unit with only 10 members but growing. I am usually on at least some during that time if not all. As a unit we have started doing scouting and even a bit of invasion with QP in between either because we do not have the time or trying to knock out the event things.Once larger I would like to run events within the unit and even team fights. If you have any questions give me a shout. This is some more info and discord if you use it.

https://mwomercs.com...e-recruitment/]

Best of luck on your quest.

#3 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Probably want to check out WTAU(or the TAU other units) or CWI. They are the most popular Wolf units.

#4 Jep Jorgensson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 553 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:05 PM

Come by the Clan TS server and try dropping with some of us there.

STRANAMECHTY.INFO

PW: StranaMechty

#5 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Thank you all, I will check them all out :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users