#1 Broganos

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 128 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 24 June 2017 - 07:19 AM

Hi everybody

I have posted this in the Merc Hiring Hall, but I am open to being with a Clan or IS loyalist for the right unit. Hopefully there is something out there that suits:

Callsign: Broganos
Timezone: GMT (UK based)
Playstyle: Fun, but will to win
Roletype: Support, I like my LRM hybrids, but also adaptable
Preferred Weight: Medium, Heavy or Assault
Availability: I have a job and kids, but I tend to play every day at 7-9pm GMT (UK time, so currently +1)
Experience: I have been playing since September 2016, with a short break. I have over 50 mechs, spread across the weight classes and both IS and Clan factions. I am Merc Rank 4, enjoy Scouting a lot for either side and occasionally venture into Invasion. I was in Praetorian Legion [PL] for the majority of my play time.
What I am looking for: An active, friendly unit with groups running scouting and invasions. I want to improve as a player and join a team which can help me to grow instead of just grinding Quickplay or Scouting with PUGs. I play at set times, so the ideal unit will be active at those times and be looking for somebody who tries hard, wants to win and improve as a player. I am not particularly interested in the new 8v8 game mode at this time. I have mechs for either side, so I am happy to join a Merc unit or one that is loyal to either the IS or the Clans. I used to stream several times a week and would consider doing this again. I look forward to hearing from you.

#2 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

We have a nice mix of European and north American players, with unit members on at all times. No hardcore recruitment speech, but you are welcome to drop by our TS at rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com and meet the guys and girls here and see if we are a good fit for your play style.

#3 Joshua McEvedy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 491 posts
  • LocationDuchy of Oriente, Free Worlds League

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

Check us out...we very casual and very Marik and our Executive Officer, Tristan Banzai, is UK.

http://13thoriente.enjin.com/

http://steamcommunit...04254430067935/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users