New Clan Weapons

No replies to this topic

#1 xXJ35T3RXx

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:40 AM

Heavy Lasers - I'd agree with most everyone else and say they could use a reduction in burn time. It would be a small reduction, maybe 3% to 5% less burn time would be nice (since they weight more and take up more relative space).

Micro Lasers - Um ok, so are you guys (PGI) going to give us Protomechs already, because most front line battlemechs/omni that mounts these. I can't think of one.

ATMs - I was surprised to find they had a minimum range of 180m like InnerSphere LRMs. I would back the missiles off a bit from 1100m to 1000m and without the minimum range to be more in line with cannon.

Laser AMS - I couldn't test this piece of equipment which made my Kit Fox C very sad since it was very excited to see this cut down flight after flight of LRMs. There wasn't anyone in the que, which made my Kit Fox even more sad. I think a lot of the of ideas other players have already posted are all good ideas and PGI is going to have to incentivize players to get in the PTS and really give things a whirl.

Light TAG and Active Probe - Again are where are my Protomechs and battlearmor? The battletech universe is alive with a diverse array of threats besides just battlemechs

Edited by xXJ35T3RXx, 29 June 2017 - 01:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users